33

Mavis POV

"I'm sorry you must have the wrong house" I went to close the door but he put his hand on it holding it open.

"I don't have a brother!" I yelled in his face before slamming the door in. Aaron, the twins, Olivia, Rachelle, and Jeff all gave me questioning looks. I scoffed before running upstairs.

I don't have a brother, I would've known and I would've noticed another boy living in my house. I only have Stacy.

But what if I did have a brother, he looked older than me so maybe he knew my, well our, parents before I ruined their lives.

The door slowly opened and a worried Grayson poked his head into the room.

"Mavy?" His voice was soft and comforting.

"He has to be lying" I looked up at him with a sad face. The idea of having a brother is just so bizarre.

"Who's lying?" He sat next to me on my bed wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me onto his lap.

"That guy that knocked on the door, his name is Rudy and he claimed to be my brother" I sighed wrapping my arms loosely around Grayson's neck.

"How do you know he isn't your brother and why would this be a bad thing" he rubbed my back.

"Grayson that guy looked about twenty-five years old, if he was my brother the state would've contacted him to come and take us. He obviously didn't want us the first time around so why is he here now." I shrugged.

"You're just assuming things M" he stroked my hair.

"So you're saying I should give this guy a chance to explained" I said in a small voice as I snuggled my face in the crook of his neck.

"Yes, mavy look on the bright side if this guys actually your brother he can tell you about your parents lead, you to more family. It'll make you happy, I know it" he intertwined our fingers. He was right I'd kill to have at least one family member that doesn't hate my guts.

"What would I do without you" I snuggled closer to him with a giggle.

Jeff POV

I'm a bit pissed at the fact that gray is up there talking to her and I'm not. Lately she's been with him all the time confiding in him with everything. Even in school he walks her to all her classes and drives her home.

I need a distraction, I looked around the room for anything at all that could distract me before I snap.

My eyes then locked on rachelle who was sitting on the recliner across the room very focused on the movie. I pulled out my phone and decided to have some fun with her.

Me:?

A question mark was our code for a quick fuck, we also have code names just Incase Olivia looks through my phone.

Grandma:?

"I should probably take you guys home it's getting pretty late" I got up from the couch discreetly winking at Rachelle.

"It was nice meeting you olive" Ethan shook Olivia's hand with an amused look.

"For the last time Eth, it's Olivia not olive" she giggled. Olive? Eth? When did they start calling each other by nicknames.

"Oh well, time to go" I slung my arm around Olivia's shoulder leading her out the door. 

I made sure the car ride to Olivia's house was quick, all I wanted to do right now was fuck the shit out of Rachelle. Once I pulled up to her house Olivia turned to me.