50

Three months later.....

Mavis's POV

I am officially a college student!

Summer was great, Grayson and I spent every second we could together. Even during his grounding which lasted three weeks, he'd use the house phone to call me and we'd stay up all night on the phone. Then when he was aloud to go out, we went on dates, to lakes, beaches, movies, carnivals, any activity we could find.

And we had a lot of sex, I'm definitely not complaining. Every opportunity we got we'd fück like rabbits. One time Ethan walked in on us and I couldn't look at him for week because of how embarrassed I was.

We only got to spend two months together, though. The last month his parents surprised them with plane tickets to Cali and they were off. We'd FaceTime every night and he'd tell me about the dumb shït he would do with Ethan.

They even made friends who lived in the same apartment complex as them. Emma and James, I met them about a week ago when I visited him and we hung out, it was so much fun.

I didn't really want to leave when the time came but if I didn't I'd miss my first day of college and that couldn't happen.

So here I am unpacking the last box in my first New York apartment. This is all so exciting, I've always wanted to live in the city. Ever since I saw Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure, I've been obsessed.

"Mavis" Jeff poked his head in my door way. I looked up at him with a smile. After hard work and a shit ton of research I found a way to get Jeff into NYU with me, it was also a bunch of luck too.

"College party?" He stepped into my room wiggling his eyebrows.

"No, no way, we start school tomorrow. We are going to stay home and watch movies or something" I stood up crossing my arms over my chest.

"That's boring, may" he placed his hands on my sides pulling me towards him, his cologne filling my nose. "Don't you want to go out and meet people?"

"No, the people at those parties aren't the people I'd want to surround myself with" I shrugged.

"Don't be so quick to judge, come on let's do it!" He pressed.

"No" I said sternly before pushing him away returning to my unpacked boxes. He sat down on a bed with a huff.

"Come with me" he pouted.

"No!" I chuckled. My phone pinged shifting my attention towards it, it was a snap from Grayson.

Jeff snatched my phone from my hands shoving it in the front of his pants.

"Wha-! Jeffery!" I groaned. "Give me back my phone!"

"Take it" he smirked laying back on my bed, bringing his hands to the back of his head.

"Jeff, please" I whined.

"Only if you go to the party with me" he wiggles his brows.

"Ugh, if I say yes, can I have my phone back?" I held out my hand.

"Most definitely" he nodded.

I walked over to my closet pulling out a pair of slides before slipping them on.

"Okay let's go" I shrugged.

"You're wearing that" he looked me up and down, I was wearing fuzzy pajama shorts and a thin white tank top "as much as I enjoy seeing you this way I don't want other boys to" I took off my slide and threw it at him.

"I'm not going, end of" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Boo you whore" he made a face before tossing me my phone. "Well I am going and I'm going to get laid"