26

Avalon POV

I was destroying my room trying to find the ring Dylan gave me on our first date. I planned to sneak out to see him tonight so I needed to have it on.

Two quick knocks on my door caught my attention.

"Open!" I yelled looking through my dresser. Jeff opened the door looking around my room. We haven't really talked since the whole hickey situation.

"Hey" I greeted in a small voice before continuing my search.

"Hey" he sat on mays bed "what are you looking for?"

Fuck. "Oh, just this top that I borrowed from mindy" I shrugged to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal.

"Cool, cool" I could tell he was trying really hard to talk to me.

"How's your hugely inappropriate crush on mavis going" I asked now searching through my jewelry box.

"Good, Good I should be ready to kill myself any day now" he shrugged looking at the mess of clothes on the floor. (Friends reference 😋)

"You need to talk to her j, it's not healthy to bottle up your feelings" I sat next to him sighing.

"No, she's finally in a good place I'm not about to ruin it by telling her that I may or may not completely love her" I almost choked on air.

"If you love her than tell her" I insisted with a smile.

"Or, I can just ignore my feelings and let her be happy" he smiled down at me.

"Okay So now that we're done with the bad ideas let's think of some good ones" I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"What do you want me to do Ava, the timing just isn't right" he sighed. I looked at the floor pondering on what to say to him. He needed to tell her what he felt, yeah she was with Grayson but he can't just suppress his feelings. Best Thing that could happen is that he tells her, she lets him down easily, they move on from it.

"If you don't tell her by her birthday I'm telling her myself" I sighed getting up.

"A" he whined groaning.

"Nope end of discussion, now get out" I pointed to the door.

"Please give me more time her birthday is coming up soon and fast" he tried to reason with me.

"No Jeff, I hate seeing you destroy yourself like this" I placed a hand on his shoulder looking into his eyes. "Tell her or I will"

He needed to do this

-

Mavis POV

"Okay now try this" Grayson chuckled. We were playing this weird game where he blind folded me and fed me things then I had to guess what they were.

He placed a round object in my mouth I hesitantly bit into it making sweet juices explode in mouth.

"A grape?" I asked unsurely.

"Damn how'd you guess" he laughed.

"C'mon give me a hard one" I giggled.

"Oh I could give you a hard one alright" I could tell he was smirking. Heat rose to my cheeks as I giggled at his dirty comment. I didn't know what to say back so I just sat there blushing.

"Okay guess what this is" I opened my mouth to welcome the mysterious food but instead Grayson put his hand on my chin making me close my mouth. I was confused but quickly caught on when he smashed his lips against mine. He stood in between my legs since I was sitting on his kitchen counter.