14

Chapter 14
Jeff POV

We entered my house after the big fight I had at her old home.

"Jeffery Alexander Davis" my mother's stern voice filled my ears.

"Hey ma" I chuckled awkwardly.

"What's going on?" She asked her voice softening once she saw mavis.

"Uh May Why don't you wait for me upstairs?" She nodded.

"Mom" I said sitting across from her at the dining table. "Her foster dad kicked her out and she needs a place to stay so please let her stay here because she can't go back there and we can't tell the authorities because they'll take her away and I can't let that happen because she's my best friend-"

"Son!" She cut me off smiling. "It's okay, I understand of course she can stay but you're going to have to bring up the extra bed from the basement to put in Avalon's room because she's not staying with you"

"Yeah, yeah of course" I sighed in relief.

"Does she know how you feel?" My mom lowered her voice.

"Mom she's going through a lot right now I don't want to burden her with my feelings"

She pursed her lips before nodding.

Mavis POV

"Hey" Avalon greeted as I entered her room after a very refreshing shower.

I gave her a small smile.

"You don't have to talk to me by the way I totally understand" she chuckled.

"But if you ever need to talk I'm here for"

"Thank you" I mumbled. She slightly gasped before smiling widely.

"You are very welcome"
———————-

That's Avalon btw^^ (lili reinhart)