43

Jeff's POV

Monday

11:55 a.m.

"Ethan! Ethan! Behind you!" I yelled through the mic before I watched Ethan get killed again. "Seriously dude you suck!"

"You were suppose to be covering me!" He defended himself.

"Jeff!" Mavis squealed as she kneeled in front of me. I quickly hid in a bush before turning my attention to her.

"Yes" I looked down at her.

"Guess who's in town" she gushed placing her hands on my thighs. Oh fuck.

"Justin Bieber?"

"Nope" she said the excitement in her tone rising.

"Britney Spears?" My guesses were bullshit I just love seeing her this excited.

"Nope, one more guess" she patted my thighs.

"Is it Jesus cause technically he's everywhere" I smirked down at her.

"No! It's my biological family! You guys can finally meet!" She clapped her hands excitedly. "Rudy invited Mary and Avalon too! Oh my god this is going to be so great!"

She threw her arms around me hugging my tightly making me wince since my ribs weren't completely healed yet.

"Sorry!" She pulled away immediately with a look of guilt.

"It's fine, may, really" I gave her a small smile placing a hand on my ribs.

"No, I should've been more careful-." I cut her off with a kiss on her cheek.

"Now let me get back to my game" I said grabbing my controller.

*
Mavis's POV

1:03 p.m.

After talking to Jeff Mary, Avalon, and I went to the mall to find outfits for tonight.

The plan was to go to dinner so we could all get to know each other. I am beyond excited, I've only ever seen a big family dinner on tv. So I'm super excited to have one of my own.

"What do you think about this one?" I asked holding up a white dress.

"Nope, too casual. This is going to be a fancy dinner, think big!" Avalon took the dress from my hand putting it back before moving to another isle.

"Is she always this crazy?" I asked Mary, who was looking at a pair of black strappy heals.

"Only when it comes to big events" she chuckled.

"Well it's not that big of an event" I shrugging watching as Avalon picked up a light pink lacy dress. 

"Are you kidding? Mavis, this is big; I'm super excited to meet the people who have the same genes as you" she smiled at me.

"They're not like me, they're more.." I trailed off trying to find the right words. "Energetic"

"Well, I can't wait to meet them" she shrugged before walking over to Avalon.

I was about to join them when my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID almost squealing when I saw that it was Grayson.

"Hello?" I answered holding back my excitement.

"Hey gorgeous, I'm just calling to say that I love you"

I blushed. "I love you too, Gray"

"So question, what color are you wearing to this dinner thing so I can match my shirt with your outfit?"

"Uhm, I don't know yet" I shrugged picking up a pair of black shoes looking at them for a second before setting them back down.

"I don't care anyways I'll wear what ever you want me to wear, it was just an excuse to hear your voice"

"Stop, Gray!" I blushed looking down at the ground.

"What I can't compliment-." His voice cut off then I heard shuffling along with curse words.

"Gray! Grayson!" I semi-shouted, was he hurt?

"Hey Mavis!" Ethan's voice filled my ears making me sigh in relief. He was laughing as I heard banging in the background.

"Hi Ethan" I giggled.

"So how's your day going?" He asked making me laugh.

"Where's Grayson?" I asked giggling.

"He's out at the moment" he laughed before I heard Grayson in the background threatening him.

I looked up to see Avalon waving me over eagerly holding up a light pink dress.

"I have to go" I spoke into the phone.

"Ok bye" before he hung up I heard Grayson yell 'wait no!' Making me chuckle. I'll call him back later.

I walked over to Avalon who shoved a dress into my hands. It was simple and pretty, my kind of dress.

"We're totally matching!" She squealed holding up a dress that was the same as mine just in a different color. I just smiled and nodded, I love Avalon but she can go a bit crazy when it comes to clothes.

"Let's get going shall we?" Mary smiled.

*

6:56 p.m.

I paced back in fourth in the living room smoothing down my dress with my sweaty hands.

I looked at the time on my phone and groaned.

"Guys! Come on! We're going to be late!" I shouted up the stairs. God, I'm so nervous. I really, really want them to get along cause it would really suck if they didn't.

"Okay, Okay, don't get your panties in a twist" Avalon chuckled as she walked down the stairs along with Mary.

"Where's Jeff?" I asked exasperated.

"Still getting ready" Avalon shrugged.

"Ugh, Okay you guys go warm up the car. I'll get Jeff" I groaned before dashing up the stairs.

When I entered Jeff's room he was styling his hair in the mirror wearing a plain white T and jeans.

"Uhm, what are you wearing?" I asked looking him up and down.

"Uhm, clothes? What, did you want me to go naked?" He asked with a chuckle.

"This is no time for your witty banter" I scoffed walking over to his closet, pulling out a black button down shirt. "Take off your shirt"

He smoothly took his shirt off revealing his toned and slightly bruised torso.

I handed him the shirt before he slipped it on slowly buttoning it up. After the third button I got frustrated and started buttoning his shirt myself.

When I was almost done I heard him chuckle.

"This is funny to you?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I like getting you worked up" he laughed slightly.

"Don't make me punch you in the ribs you know how important this is to me" I smoothed down his shirt roughly.

"Okay, Okay, let's go" he laughed before we exited his room.