32

A week later......

Grayson POV

"So what do you want to do today?" Mavis asked as I laid next to her stroking her hair.

"This. You, me; no one else" I looked down at her smiling happily. These past few weeks have been amazing, ever since I've met Mavis my life has been great.

"You're so cheesy" she giggled. "Let's go see a movie or..." She trailer of placing a hand under her chin to think. "The carnival!"

I chuckled at her excitement.

"We'll invite Jeff, Olivia, Ethan, Aaron" she sat up clapping her hands in excitement.

"Really? we can't just cuddle and shit?" I sat up slowly with a sigh.

"As much as I'd love to 'cuddle and shit' I really want carnival food" she grabbed my chin gently, pecking me on the lips before slipping on her shoes.

"Ugh, fine. But I'm going to complain the whole time" I joked laying back on her bed closing my eyes.

"No, you'll be happy and cheerful" I felt weight on my thighs making me open my eyes to Mavis happily sitting on me.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Are you sure?" She moved high sitting directly on my crotch making me tense up.

"Fine" I gave in sighing. She jumped off me before searching for clothes. "You can't always use sex as a weapon!"

"You do the same, so why can't I" She smirked.

"It's true I do, do the same" I sat up slipping on my vans.

"Come on we'll be that cliche couple at the carnival" she held my hand as we walked down the hall.

"I hate cliche couples" I groaned.

"But you love me" She stopped walking looking up at me poking her lips up for a kiss.

I pecked her lips multiple times before speaking. "I do love you, very; very much".

Jeff POV

"That was fun" rachelle bit her lip as she slipped on her shirt.

"Indeed it was" I agreed with her as I pulled up my pants. "And may I say that little trick you did at the end, amazing."

"Well I don't do gymnastics for nothing" she smiled triumphantly. "But this has to stop" her tone suddenly got serious. "Olivia really likes you and if she finds out we've been sleeping together she'll be crushed"

"Do you really want to stop this?" I raised a brow at her. "I mean honestly can another guy make you feel the way I do" I stepped closer to her with every word. When we were face to face I picked her up laying her down on her bed kissing her neck making sure to leave marks. I like to mark what's mine.

"Rachelle?" Olivia's muffled voice sounded through the door.

"Shit!" Rach whisper shouted. "Um, yes!"

"Do you want to go to the carnival today?" Olivia asked. I decided to have a little fun with her, so I went back to kissing her neck but this time I added to the pleasure by rubbing her through her panties.

She gasped before speaking. "Y-Yeah, whatever!" She quickly got out before spreading her legs wider for me. Rachelle liked taking risks, I dig that.

"Okay! Be ready in an hour. Jeff's coming too I'm going to call him now" she sounded excited. We heard footsteps walking away as my lips landed on Rachelles.

"I need to go" I mumbled against her lips.

"Nope" she made my hand cup her heat so I'd feel the wetness. "You did that now take care of it" I smirked down at her before kissing her roughly. Rachelle was the perfect fuck buddy, she had no interest in becoming more, which is a great thing. She's a unicorn like the one from baby daddy, so there's no way in hell I'm stoping this.

Grayson POV

"Beep the horn again" Mavis demanded as we waited in the car for Ethan. She could barely stay still in her seat she was so excited, I love seeing her this way.

A few seconds later Ethan ran out of the house getting into the back seat.

"Sorry guys I looked in the mirror and couldn't look away" he smiled smugly. Mavis rolled her eyes.

"Your the worst" she playfully glared at him, making him chuckle.

"You love it!" He smiled making me shift uncomfortably in my seat. I know there's nothing between them and that they would never do anything but I don't like it when he flirts with her.

"Let's go get Jeff and O, I can't wait to get my hands on cotton candy" Mavis squealed in excitement.

After picking up Olivia, Jeff, and Olivia's sister; Rachelle. We were finally on our way to the carnival.

"Oh my god I love this song!" Mavis squealed once more turning up the radio so that finesse by Bruno mars ft. Cardi B blasted through the speakers.

"Drop top Porsche
Rolly on my wrist
Diamonds up and down my chain, aha!
Cardi b straight stuntin' can't tell me nothing bossed up and I changed the game" Mavis sang at the top of her lungs as she danced in her seat. Seeing her this happy made me happy. I'm glad that I could help her come out of her shell and enjoy life more. She looked at me giggling before looking back at the road, god I love this woman.

Mavis POV

I had a blast at the carnival, I made Grayson carry me on his back the majority of the evening. I ate so much junk food, after the rides of course. We went on so many rides that I lost count. My favorite ride was the Ferris wheel, mostly because Grayson kissed me when we were at the top; it's cliche but I loved it.

I've never been this happy in my life, I've got a great group of friends. An amazing boyfriend, my skin is clear and my grades are great. Life was great right now.

After the carnival we decided to go back to Jeff's house to watch a movie. We decided to watch scary movie.

I sat on the couch cuddled up on Grayson along with Ethan, Jeff, Olivia, and Rachelle. The only person that was missing was Aaron but besides that this was perfect, a perfect ending to the perfect day.

'Knock knock' our attention was shifted towards the door.

"Nose goes!" Grayson shouted, everyone touched their noses and of course I was the last one to touch mine so I had to get the door.

"I hate you all" I groaned as I got up to get the door. Grayson blew a kiss at me which I pretended to dodge making him put his hand over his chest in fake offense.

I giggled opening the door. Before me stood a boy a bit older than me with brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Hi, is Mavis here" he asked hopefully.

"She is me" I gave a short chuckle "and you are?". He smiled widely before he spoke.

"I'm Rudy, your brother"