18

Chapter 18
Mavis POV

The weekend went by in the blink of an eye. It consisted of me trying to figure out how to work an iPhone, Avalon dressing me up and doing my makeup like I was some doll; Jeff yelling at his tv because Ethan kept dying on fort nite and me thinking about Lisa and Grayson.

I was currently sitting in physical science watching the clock tick. I didn't really care for science. I liked English better. I loved books, I don't know if it's just the fact that I have a wild imagination or something because I just loved how the stories would come to life in my head.

"Okay class I will now be assiging partners for this project" the teacher announced picking up his clip board.

I already had my pen and a piece of paper ready to make an 'ill do all the work and put your name on it' note so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone.

"Nancy and Steve, will and mike,  Tom and jerry, chandler and Joey" I listened as the teacher listed off the partners. "Sam and cat, and Mavis and Ethan remember class this project is work 50% of your grade so do your best"

I started writing the note but was interrupted but Ethan sitting in front of me.

"So my house or yours?" He asked.

"I-I can just do all the work it's fine-"

"No I'm not going to be that douchebag just come over to my house. I'll tell Jeff to bring you" he smiled.

Before I could object the bell rang. Ethan winked at me before exiting the classroom.

What is it with that boy and winking?

*

"Pizza or fruit salad?" Jeff questioned as we stood in the lunch line.

I pointed towards the fruit salad.

"One pizza and one fruit salad, tom" Jeff smiled at the short man. Tom gave Jeff a glare. Tom was our favorite lunch man.

"Hey is your name short for something?" Jeff asked to mess with him. Tom just glared. "Like is it Tomothy or tames or Tomson?"

"You're holding up the line Davis" Tom warned.

"Just tell me, c'mon dude" Jeff insisted.

"It's Thomas now move along"

"Ehhh I don't think that's it" Jeff shrugged. "You sure it's not Danny Devito cause you look a lot like him"

"Move or I won't feed you for a week!" Tom spat. I pulled Jeff's arm and led us to the table as he laughed.

"Thats child neglect Tom!" Jeff yelled as we walked away.

"He's going to spit in our food!" I giggled as we sat down.

"Right?" He laughed.

"Hey partner" Ethan greeted me.

"Partner?" Jeff questioned.

"Mr. geller paired us up for the science project" I mumbled.

"Good at least this time you won't be doing all the work" Jeff bit his slice of pizza. He hated it when I did that.

"Hey guys" Grayson greeted the guys greeted him back but I just ate my salad. "Guys this is Lisa, Lisa this is Jeff, Ethan and Mavis"

My head shot up to see the blonde goddess. At this point I didn't even care about what me and Grayson may or may not have had, I cared about Jeff's feelings. Did Grayson not know that she was Jeff's girlfriend? I mean isn't there some boy rule about this in the so called 'bro code'.