49

Mavis's POV

I checked my phone for the umpteenth time today. I texted Grayson five times already and still nothing.

"Stop checking your phone" Jeff groaned taking my phone from my hand, putting it in his pocket. "Talk to me, come on" he smiled at me.

"Alright first, eyes on the road" I pointed ahead of us before shifting my body in the leather seat so I was facing him.

"Okay" he chuckled. "Have you chosen a college yet?"

"Yea, kinda" I shrugged nodding.

"That's great! Where-." My phone cut him off and I quickly reached in his pocket for it.

Grayson's name appeared on the screen and I answered it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mavy"

"Don't 'Hey Mavy' me, what's going on?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry, my parents grounded me and took away my phone."

"That sucks" I looked over at Jeff and instantly felt bad when I saw the look of annoyance on his face, I totally cut him off to talk to Grayson.

"Yeah they have eth and I cleaning up the whole house. Thought I'd take a quick break to talk to my favorite girl"

I blushed at his comment. "You should get back to cleaning I'm a bit busy right now"

"Oh? With what?"

"Just some stuff, I'll fill you in later" I rushed.

"Ok then....I love you"

"K, love you too" I hung up the phone then turned to Jeff.

"Sorry" I gave him a small smile.

"No it's cool" he shrugged, but I could tell it was not. I held up my phone where he could see before holding the off button for a few seconds then swiping it off.

"There now I'm all yours for the rest of the day" I smiled at him. "Where we going?"

He still had a serious face on so I decided to poke his cheek with my finger.

"Jeff? Jeffy? Jeffery?" I poked his cheek pouting. He looked over at me and his lips started twitching, I could tell he was trying to suppress a smile. When we stopped at a stoplight I leaned over hugging him tightly. "Jeeefffff!"

"Fine, fine. Get off of me!" He chuckled gently pushing me away.

"Where we going?" I asked again.

"You just wait and see" he smirked before we drove off.

Jeff's POV

"The woods?" Mavis asked as I parked on the side of the dirt road.

"Get changed into your bathing suit I'll wait outside" I spoke before getting out of the car. After a couple minutes she stepped out of the car and I had to look away so I wouldn't get hard.