7

Chapter 7
Grayson POV

I sat in my last class trying to think of what the hell I did to mavis. I honestly can't think of anything, I was the perfect gentleman to her... right?

"Excuse me, I need Grayson" Jeff appeared at the door.

"For what exactly" mr jean pulled his glasses down so they were sitting near the edge of his nose.

"Mr. Rizzo needs him" Jeff leaned against the doorway.

"So if I call Mr. Rizzo he'll say he needs Mr. Dolan?" Jean challenged.

"Do you really want to interrupt Mr. Rizzos class? I mean he's pretty frustrated with the baseball team right now so I suggest we give our beloved gym teacher what he wants right now" Jeff held his hands behind his back, something he did when he lied. Jeff was a great liar.

"Fine" jean sighed and motioned for me to leave his class. I got up gathering my stuff excited to leave this class.

"So, mavis sent me to see if your froyo date was still on?" Jeff said once we started walking down the hall.

"Mr. Rizzo doesn't need me does he?" I asked confused. He shook his head no. "And I thought mavis was mad at me, for what I honestly don't know"

"Veronica got to her" Jeff sighed. Dammit I should've known!

"Ugh" I groaned. "Does she know what happened between us?" I asked worriedly.

"No, and I suggest you tell her yourself because if she finds out from someone else it'll be worse. One thing about mavis is she's big on trust" he explained.

"Do you know what V said to her?" I asked nervously.

"Half truth half lies" he sighed. "Don't tell Mavis today though, today's been a stressful day and I don't want her crying again" she cried?

"She cried?" Sadness laced my question.

"Yeah, but it wasn't just because of you" he rushed out. "That kid Damon keeps fucking with her so I'm going to take care of him after school" he cracked his knuckles. "So ima need you to meet mavis at biology and take her straight to froyo so she won't get caught in the middle of the commotion"

I nodded. He really cared about her. The bell rang signaling the day was over.

"See ya man!" Jeff said before disappearing into the crowd of people.

I walked to the biology room catching mavis just in time.

"Hey Mavy" I smirked at her. She smiled and blushed holding her book closer to her chest. "Shall we?" I offered her my arm, she gladly took it and I led the way to my car.