62

Mavis's POV

I woke up the next morning Grayson wrapped around me breathing gently on my neck.

I smiled up at him, the memories of last night making me bite my lip. But the smile soon fades when I realize what day it is. Today I go back home to New York, Grayson and I's last day as an official couple.

I stroked his hair as I gazed at his face wanting to remember every detail, not wanting to forget his gorgeous face.

Not like I could forget his god like features anyway.

"You're staring and it's kinda creepy" he mumbled sleepily, I giggled before turning to get up but he tightened his grip on me pulling me back into his chest. "Now I didn't say leave" he kissed my neck.

Fück, his morning voice was so sexy.

"Gray....we can stay in bed for about three more hours but......I still have to go" I said as I fiddled with our entertained hands. He was silent as he buried his face into my neck. I was glad I was facing away from him I couldn't stand to look at him right now.

"Please don't do this mavis, please" he begged and I could feel my heart breaking. "You know kissing her was a huge mistake......please mavis I need you"

I felt the hot tears pooling in my eyes as he held me tighter. "It's not forever Gray"

"So how long is it for?" He sat up as I laid back so we could see each other. "Because you're saying that we're breaking up so it seems like a final decision to me" he looked as if he was about to cry too.

"It's not a final decision Gray, we'll stay friends but right now we need to focus on ourselves, we need to get through college and when we do we'll see where we stand" I caressed his cheek wanting to see that dazzling smile.

"Fine, then I'll wait for you" he wiped a tear that had fallen with his hand. "All four years"

As much as I loved Grayson I didn't want him to wait for me, yeah it's going to break my heart if he finds someone but I just want him to be happy. "Gray you can't-."

"I can and I will" he insisted. "It'll be easy, I'll just focus on my studies. If I get horny I have a hand and if I get lonely I'll cuddle with Ethan"

I giggled through my tears.

"Because I love you mavis, so I'm willing to wait"

*

"Wow, this is like super sad" Ethan winced as he drove us to the airport, Grayson and I were in the back seat basically cuddling while Ethan drove us there.

"Like Jesus, it's kinda awkward-."

"Okay, shut up E" Grayson threw a half empty bottle of water at him as I chuckled.

"Hey! Don't distract the driver!" Ethan looked at us through the rear view mirror. "Besides we all know she's going to miss me the most. Isn't that right mavy?" He winked at me through the rear view and I giggled.

"Hey, don't call her that and fück off will you" Grayson snapped at him. He looked down at me and caressed my cheek. "When you get home you'll call me, right?"

"Of course I will, it's not like we're just going to disappear from each other's lives" I shrugged.

"You bet your cute ass I'm not disappearing from your life, I-."

"We're here! That'll be 50 bucks, plus the PDA fee which is 20 bucks" Ethan chuckled. I rolled my eyes and we got out of the car walking into the big building.