39

Rachelle POV

I laid in my bed looking down at a sleeping Ethan not knowing how to feel. It's barely been a week since Jeff ended things with me and I'm already in bed with another guy.

I bit my lip as I thought back to the events of last night. I went to that party, hoping to get drunk, but I ran into Ethan and we got to talking; then one thing led to another and here we are, in my bed.......naked.

He moved around a bit before opening his eyes looking up at me.

"Morning beautiful" He greeted with a smile. His morning voice was so fucking sexy.

"Hey E" I honestly don't know how he feels about us, if there even is an us.

"So.." I trailed off fiddling with the blanket that covered my naked body.

"I don't regret last, I enjoyed it actually" he cuddles into me, I felt his dick against my leg.

"Yeah, I-I did too. But what does it mean? In terms of us?" I chuckled nervously, the fact that we were naked and his huge dick was pressed up against my leg made me nervous.

"Look, I like you and I want to take us a step further." He kissed up my neck as I felt him get hard. Wait, does he want to be with me because I slept with him so soon?

"Ethan, stop" I pushed him away. He sat up with a look of worry on his face.

"What's wrong, beauty?" He asked worriedly.

"Do-.......do you just want me b-because I slept with you so soon?" I was afraid of his answer, what if he said yes? I'll be forever embarrassed.

"Absolutely not!" His face was dead serious "I want you because you make me happy, because every time your name pops up on my phone my heart skips a beat; because I can see our relationship going somewhere"

I couldn't help but smile at his words, this all seemed like a dream but it's real. This nice, handsome boy with good intentions wants me, and I definitely want him.

I leaned over pressing my lips against his enjoying the kiss. This is my shot at a healthy relationship and I was sure as hell taking it.

My door bursted open starling Ethan and I, he quickly made sure the comforter was covering the both of us before looking up at the door where an Olivia with tear stained cheeks stood.

"What's wrong, o?" I asked my voice laced with worry.

"Jeff's in the hospital, some douche bags jumped him last night" Olivia sobbed.

"Holy shit!" Ethan gasped.

"Let us get dressed and then we'll head to the hospital" I sat up. Olivia nodded before leaving us, why did this have to happen? Today of all days........I've moved on, I'll be there for Jeff but I'm not getting sucked in again.

Mavis POV

The same words kept replaying in my head as I tried to believe them.

"Jeff's in the hospital, he was jumped"

My best friend was in the hospital and I was an hour away, I didn't even know what his condition was. I was helpless.

"It's going to okay, mavy" Grayson placed his hand on my thigh to comfort me. Once I got the call I left immediately only saying some quick goodbyes. I need to be by his side, Jeff has been with me since day one.

I remember in second grade he use to share his lunch with me everyday since I didn't have any. Dad was drunk all the time and Stacy despised me, so if it weren't for that orange haired boy I would've probably starved to death.

He's been there for me so many times. In fifth grade, whenever a boy picked on me Jeff stood up for me. Even if the other boy was bigger than him Jeff would still defend me. Every middle school dance he'd abandon his date and friends just to sit with me when I got overwhelmed by everything. He'd always talk to me and calm me whenever I had panic attacks.

He's done so much for me, I don't know how I will ever repay him?

Rachelle's POV

"Hi, we're here for Jeffery Davis" I spoke anxiously as we waited for the nurse to tell us Jeff's room number.

"Sorry, family only" the nurse gave us an apologetic look.

"I'm his girlfriend, can I go in?" Olivia spoke up hopefully.

"The girlfriends already in there" the nurse gave her a confused look.

I saw the tears pool in livs eyes as she tried to hide the hurt. She stormed off without another word.

I honestly don't think Jeff has somebody else, right? I mean it's to soon. Maybe it's Mavis? No she's at her folks place. Who the hell could it be?

Mavis POV

"I'm here to see Jeffery Davis" I rushed out to the receptionist. After a long ass car ride we finally arrived and I wanted to see him now.

"Family only" she gave me a sympathetic look.

"I'm his sister!" I almost shouted at her.

"I need proof" she shrugged.

"Listen lady, if you don't let me in to see him now I will shove my foot up your ass" I threatened.

"Mavy, calm down" Grayson placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked around finding everyone staring at me honestly I didn't care my only concern right now was Jeff.

"Look, go ask Ms.Davis she'll confirm it" Grayson gave the woman a small smile before she sighed and got up. I closed my eyes letting out a puff of air.

"Mavis!" I heard a deep voice call out. I opened my eyes to a nervous Ethan and Rachelle.

"Hey, Eth" I sighed hugging him. "Have you guys been in to see him?"

"No, we're not family" Ethan shrugged.

"Hey, is Jeff seeing anyone" Rachelle asked quietly.

"No, not that I know of" I shook my head no. "Why?"

"Olivia tried to see him by saying that she was his girlfriend but the nurse said the girlfriend was already here" rach explained. I looked up at Grayson who shared the same look of confusion as me.

"Mavis" a nurse appeared.

"Yes" I perked up. Please let me in, please let me in.

"You can see him" she nodded making me sigh in relief. Grayson kissed my cheek before I followed the nurse.