55

Mavis's POV

12:56 p.m.

"I don't know, E, just tell her how you feel; don't lead her on" Grayson's hushed voice filled my ears.

I opened my eyes and groaned a little, I had a headache and my thighs were sore.

I guess Grayson noticed me because I felt the bed dip beside me.

"Look, I gotta go. Don't do anything stupid" he sighed. "Bye"

"What's wrong with Ethan?" I laid on my back stretching, I let out a small moan at how good it felt.

"Nothing you should worry you're pretty little head about" he kissed the side of my head before kissing the valley between my boobs. "How are you feeling?"

"Small headache, little sore" I shrugged.

"Soreness is on me" he smirked, he leaned up to kiss me but I placed my hand over his mouth making him frown.

"Morning breath" I chuckle, I got out of bed slipping on some panties and Grayson's UCLA sweatshirt.

"You always look so sexy in my clothes" Grayson hugged me from behind kissing my neck. I giggled before gently pushing him off.

I wasn't going to do anything before brushing my teeth.

When I was done in the bathroom I walked into the kitchen to find Grayson making pancakes.

"Please tell me it's not banana pancakes" I groaned sitting at the kitchen table.

"What do you and Ethan have against my pancakes?" He playfully glared at me.

"Oh honey I have nothing against them they just taste like ass" I got up walking over to him, snaking my arms around his bare torso.

As he cooked I laid my head on his back tracing his abs with my fingers, starting from the top making my way down to the bottom. After I finished his abs I found his v-line.

"Mavis" he warned as he turned off the stove, one side of the pancake still uncooked.

"What?" I said innocently as my hands continued their journey south.

"You know what you're-." I cut him off slipping my hands into his sweats grabbing him. He tried to speak again but I moved my hands up and down, squeezing a little here and there.

"Fuck" he groaned encouraging me, I moved my hands faster placing a kiss on his back.

I felt him tense up and I slowed my pace, smirking as I teased him.

He grabbed my wrists before turning around kissing me roughly, stifling a giggle that had left my mouth.

"Let's see how you like it" he said placing me on the kitchen table. His hands slipped into my cotton shorts rubbing me in fast tight circles.

A moan left my mouth before I pressed my lips against his, opening my legs wider so he could do whatever he wanted. He slipped his hand up my sweater, well his, gripping my left tit before playing with my nipple.

"Grayson" I moaned as he kissed down my neck. I felt the feeling in my stomach growing as my legs began to tense. "Yes, Gray, I-."

He fucking stopped!

He pulled away from me turning the stove back on. I was about to protest but the door opened and Jeff walked in, his button down shirt open revealing his toned chest, hair a wild mess, and hickeys scattered on his neck.