47

Mavis's POV

Did you know that James Franco went to NYU? Yup if I chose NYU I'd be going to the school where my celebrity crush got his masters degree in film making.

I have been researching all three schools for the past three days trying to make a decision. I tried to focus on the schools and forget about Grayson like Jeff said but I can't. He's a big factor in this and I can't ignore him.

So, I think I know what I have to do.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Grayson's POV

Tonight Ethan and I decided we should throw a party and invite everyone from our senior class for one last get together before we go out into the world.

I was currently fixing my hair in the mirror, it takes time to look this good.

"Gray?" Mavys sweet voice called from downstairs.

"In here!" I shouted as I sprayed some cologne on myself. When she entered the bathroom her eyes scanned me and she hugged me from behind placing a kiss on my clothed back.

"Dressing up for me, I hope" she chuckled.

"You know it babe" I smirked turning around pecking her lips. "Want to reenact graduation night?"

She let out a giggle before kissing me, I kissed back walking us backwards until we hit a wall and I picked her up.

I heard the front door open, then cheers and music. Dammit they're here.

Mavis pulled away with a short laugh. "To be continued"

When we got downstairs my eyes landed on Rachelle and Ethan dancing. I never did tell Ethan what I know about Rachelle, it's not really my business and maybe she's learned her lesson.

Mavis's POV

"Mavis!" Emilia exclaimed hugging me. Emilia is one of the few friends I had made this year. We were partners in biology and I even went over to her house a couple times.

"Emi!" I hugged her.

"I heard you got into three schools! Congrats bitch!" She shouted over the music. Parties weren't really my scene but maybe it's time I let go. "Let's go get a drink!"

She dragged me to the kitchen where there was alcohol, not strong stuff though. Eth and Gray didn't want anyone getting too plastered. 

Emilia handed me a cup full of something blue and I took a sip and almost died.

"You've never drunken alcohol before, have you?" Emilia laughed.

"No, not really" I shrugged.

"Just keep drinking you'll get use to it" she laughed. "Oh this is Katy!" She grabbed a girl that was walking by. "She got into NYU so if you go there you guys can help each other"

"Hi, I'm Mavis" I shook her hand. Rise by Jonas Blue ft. Jack and jack suddenly filled my ears and a surge of energy pass through me. I love this song.

"Wanna dance?" Emilia asked with a smile probably  noticing my excitement. I nodded eagerly as she led me to the group of people dancing as I sipped my drink.

Grayson's POV

Three hours later.....

This was it, this was the shot that would lock me down as the cup pong king. I took a deep breath before taking my shot.

Ethan and I watched as the ball soared through the air, the crowd around us holding their breath as our opponents prayed I'd miss.

It went in!