48

Mavis's POV

Jeff, Ethan, Grayson, a fully clothed Rachelle, and I were sat at the dining room table terrified of the consequences to come.

"First off, why the heck were you two fighting?" Mrs.Dolan asked sternly.

"Why don't you ask that dïckhead over there?" Grayson spat pointing at Jeff.

"Hey! Language! Now obviously you five are intoxicated so we will continue this conversation another time" Mr.Dolan scolded Grayson. "I'll take Mavis, Jeff, and Rachelle home. As for you boys you're grounded until further notice"

E and G mumbled incoherently as they walked upstairs while Rachelle, Jeff, and I made our way out with Mr.Dolan.

What the hell had gotten into Grayson? It was just a harmless peck on the cheek, why was he so mad about that?

I'm pissed that he caused a scene but I am also extremely worried. His parents know he's wasted and high, I highly doubt they'll let eth and gray go to LA for the summer.

We're all so fücked.

Grayson's POV

Next morning......

Oh,füüück.

My head is pounding.

I opened my eyes only to quickly close, the sunlight burned my eyes and worsened my headache.

Memories from last night began flooding my brain.

The party.

The drinks.

The jealousy.

Fück, the fight.

My parents!

I sat up in bed ignoring the pain that surged through me. Mom and dad were not going to let E and I get away with this.

I walked downstairs finding mom, dad, and Ethan in the kitchen.

"Sit" my mom said before sipping her coffee. I sat next to a very tense Ethan preparing myself for the yelling.

"We're cancelling your trip to LA and you'll be staying in the dorms instead of an apartment while you attended UCLA" my father said calmly.

"What!?" Ethan and I yell in unison.

"Dad, please we can't stay in a dorm they'll separate us!" Ethan shouted.

"We need to go this summer and get to know the place, mom please" I rushed out.

"No, you took that opportunity away from yourselves when you decided to throw a party with alcohol and drugs! You're lucky the neighbors called us instead of the police!" My father scolded us. "You guys could've gotten in serious trouble!"

"And look at this house! The downstairs bathroom toilet is full of vomit! So is the sink and there is a condom floating in the pool!" Mom yelled making Ethan and I flinch.

"Speaking of condoms, did you use one, Ethan Grant Dolan?" Dad crosses his arms over his chest as Ethan's face goes red.

"The two of you will be cleaning up this whole house, you're also grounded without any technology until we come up with a proper punishment" Mom finished off her coffee.

"Taking away LA and our apartment wasn't enough!" Ethan yelled.

"Watch your tone boy!" Dad snapped making him go quiet.

They left us alone to get started on the kitchen. I buried my pounding head in my hands with a loud groan.

"We need to convince mom and dad to give us the apartment back, there's no way I'm staying in those dorms" Ethan scoffed.

"I would come up with a miraculous plan but my head is killing me, dude" I groaned as I got up walking over to the filthy sink.

"You got plastered last night, bro" Ethan chuckled as he picked up the red solo cups stacking them together.

"I know I remember getting jealous and fighting Jeff" I sighed almost gagging as I turned on the garbage disposal so get rid of the chunks.

"I don't know why you're jealous anyway, yeah Jeff's a fückboy but he'd never encourage Mavis to cheat. Plus, Mavis would never do it; that girl is as innocent as they come" he shrugged putting empty corona bottles into the recycling bin.

"He kissed her, man" I turned on the faucet letting the hot water rinse off the excess vomit.

"What!?" His head snapped in my direction. "On the lips?"

"Well, no, not directly on the lips but on the corner of her mouth. And he was touching her the way I touch her all night"

"Gray-."

"I know what you're going to say, 'Gray, you're just being paranoid, they're your friends'" I mimicked him. "That's my you voice by the way" I smirked.

"I don't sound anything like that" he mimicked me mimicking him making us both laugh. "And as for the whole Mavis and Jeff situation, I don't know what to tell you dude. Just trust her"

"It's not Mavis I don't trust, it's him" I didn't trust Jeff, at all. After he slept with Rachelle while being with Olivia I kinda detached myself from him. I don't tolerate cheating.

Mavis's POV

My eyes fluttered open before my eyebrows furrowed as muffled shouting filled my ears. I sat up in bed finding an empty room, where was Avalon?

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs. With each step the shouting got louder. When I was halfway down the stairs the shouting stopped and all eyes were on me.

Mary, Jeff, Avalon, and Steven; Jeff's dad. We're all in the living room, the tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Who's this?" Steven asked.

"None of your business" Jeff spat before walking over to me. "I'm done here"

"Jeffery get back here we are not done talking!" Mary crossed her arms over her chest.

Jeff led me back upstairs to his room where he began getting dressed. I sat on his bed watching him was back and fourth slipping on pants, then a shirt, then searching through his underwear drawer for some socks.

"J?" My voice came out soft. "What's wrong?"

He slammed his drawer shut making me flinch. He let of a sigh and turned to face me running a hand through his hair.

"I caught them making out in the kitchen" he chuckled humorlessly.

"W-what? Who?"

"Mom and Steven, then the fücking asshole has the audacity to scold me for drinking last night" he scoffed. Jeff hates his dad, a lot. I don't really like him either, Stevens done this before he comes back, plays nice with Mary asks for money and he's gone again; but Mary never learns.

He sat next to me taking a deep breath. I looked over at his face studying the bruise on his jaw that Grayson gave him.

Grayson.

I needed to talk to him, I still have no idea why he attacked Jeff like that. He made such a huge scene over something that probably didn't even matter.

"Mavis?" Jeff broke me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I moved some orange strands of hair away from his forehead giving him a small sympathetic smile.

"Let's go somewhere, summer just started I don't want to spend it here with him" he took my hand, that was previously in his hair, intertwining our fingers.

"Where?" I looked down at our hands.

"It's a surprise, go get dressed and bring a bathing suit, okay?" He kissed my cheek before heading to the bathroom.