36

(Unedited)
Mavis POV

It's been three days since my little run in with Dylan, nothing has happened so far which is making me anxious.

As I sat in algebra I fiddled with my pen not really paying attention to what's going on. My head keep thinking about what is going to happen when Dylan does come for Jeff. Jeff is a tough guy but Dylan scares me, there's just something about that guy that gives me the creeps.

"Hey" Ethan whispered pinching my elbow slightly. I looked at him giving him a questioning look. "You ready for tomorrow?"

I nodded giving him a small smile. "I-" before I had a chance to speak the teacher called on us making everyone's attention shift to me and Ethan.

"Why don't you share what you guys were talking about with the whole class?" Ms.Martinez placed her hands on her hips in a sassy way.

I felt my hands start to get sweaty and my leg start shaking as everyone stared.

"It's my fault Ms.M I bothered her" Ethan shrugged as if it were nothing.

"Leave my class then I can't afford any distractions in my classroom" she demanded pointing at the door. Ethan shrugged grabbing his books

What!? That's bullshit!

I didn't even realize I had said that out loud but once I did I clamped my hand over my mouth. Ms. Martinez looked at me with wide eyes.

"Get out!" She boomed. I scrambled to grab my things before leaving quickly.

Once Ethan and I were out in the empty hall he bursted into laughter.

"I can't believe you did that!" He laughed. I can't believe I did that either.

"W-what are we going to do now?" I asked in a small voice. I've never been kicked out of class before so I had no idea where to go or what to do.

"Well, we're suppose to go to the deans office" he shrugged holding his backpack straps. I nodded before heading in the direction of the deans office.

"Not yet" Ethan groaned grabbing my arm.

"Ethan I don't want to get in any more trouble" I whined.

"Fine, can I use the bathroom first?" He sighed. I nodded before he went into the boys bathroom.

Ethan was taking longer than usual, he's probably taking a shit or something. I decided that I'd go get a sip of water since Ethan was clearly taking his sweet time and I was parched.

I turned the corner but abruptly stopped, my eyes widening and a gasp falling from my mouth at the scene before me.

Jeff had Rachelle pinned up against the wall kissing her. Rachelle was the first one to pull away looking my way.

"Shit" she mumbled pushing Jeff away from her.

"What?" He chuckled smirking at her still not aware that I was gawking at them.

Rachelle gulped pointing at me, Jeff looked my way the smirk on his face instantly disappearing.

"Mavis-"

"I didn't see anything" I said quickly before walking in the direction I came.

"Mavis, wait!" Jeff jogged after me. I kept walking but faster. "May, please!" He caught up to me grabbing my arm.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I asked him I was mad, I do not tolerate cheating; at all. No matter who it is.

"Look, I know it's wrong-"I cut him off.