42

Mavis's POV

Sunday

7:50 p.m.

Sunday came quick and I was super excited for my date with Grayson. I swear it's like god finally decided to be nice to me and sent down his most perfect angel because Grayson is absolutely perfect. He's everything a girl could ever want and more. I can honestly see myself growing old with him, we'll have multiple kids and live in a big house outside of the city. It'll be great.

"You look great!" Avalon squealed as I looked in the mirror

"You look great!" Avalon squealed as I looked in the mirror. "I love dressing you up it's like having a Barbie again"

"It's great, A, but isn't the shirt a little much?" I asked pulling the shirt up more feeling a tad uncomfortable. "I mean it's just dinner and a movie"

"Nonsense, you look to die for!" She said bringing my shirt back to the way she put it. "Now go Grayson's outside" she shoved me out the door after I grabbed my phone.

As I walked past Jeff's room I caught a glimpse of him sitting on his bed watching Thor: Ragnarok. A wave of guilt passed through me, he's been in his room all week; he needs some fun.

I walked into his room kneeling next to his bed. He looked over at me his eyes staying on my chest for a split second before meeting my eyes but I ignored it cause it's just Jeff.

"Come with me?" I pouted wanting him to say yes.

"What? And be the fifth wheel on your double date? I think I'll pass" he gave me a smile before turning back to the movie. I took the ps4 controller from his hands pausing the marvel movie sitting next to him.

"I'm not taking no for an answer" I said in a very fake stern tone.

"Mavis, go enjoy your date I'm fine here. I got Chris Hemsworth to keep me company" he chuckled.

"Chris is very good company but no come on" I got up tossing him a shirt since he was shirtless. He sighed in defeat making me squeal and clap my hands.

After quickly grooming Jeff, we got into the car; me in the front seat and Jeff in the back.

"Sorry for crashing your date Mavis made me come" Jeff rolled his eyes as I kissed Grayson hello.

"It's no problem man the more the merrier" Ethan smiled and Rachelle began looking guilty. What for?

"Okay, let's get this show on the road!" Grayson exclaimed before  pulling out of the driveway.

*

8:15 p.m.

When we arrived at the diner it was filled with people most of them were kids from school but they didn't pay attention to us which I was thankful for.