24

Chapter 24
Jeff POV

After I came down from my high I pulled out from her collapsing on the bed. Fuck, what was her name?

"That was amazing" she smiled at me. She was.......eh.

I got up out of her bed quickly slipping on my clothes.

"Where are you going?" She asked sadly as she covered her naked body with her covers.

"Places to be" I replied vaguely.

"I-I thought we had something special" she gave me a sad look. I walked over to her kneeling down so I could caress her cheek.

"Oh baby" I said softly, making her smile at me. "You thought wrong" I finished bluntly before slipping out her window.

I wasn't proud of what I did to girls. But I just couldn't stop every time I had a problem or saw mavis with Grayson I just had to let out my frustration out.

I pulled into the driveway of my house noticing Mavis and Grayson making out on my front porch.

Amazing. That's exactly what I wanted to see. I turned off the car and got out with a huff.

As I walked up the walkway, Grayson pulled away from mavis giving her one final goodbye before walking in my direction.

"Hey man" Grayson greeted giving me a bro hug.

"Sup, ya know if you smile any harder you'll permanently stretch out your cheeks; you'll end up like the dude from wizards of waverly place" I gestured to the huge grin on his face.

"Shit man" he laughed. "I'm just so happy, she makes me really happy"

"Dude your whipped" I let out a fake chuckle.

"I am and I don't care" He shrugging with a chuckle. "Hey um quick question"

"Shoot"

"You think the cheerleaders will let me do something during their cheer at the next game" he asked shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know, why?" Please don't say what I'm thinking, please don't say what I'm thinking.

"I'm going to make it official" he smiled for what seemed like the millionth time. Fuck!