41

One week later

Mavis POV

3:34 pm

"Hey, How was school?" Jeff asked from his bed as he played fort nite.

"Same old, same old" Mary is very worried about Jeff so she's keeping him home for awhile till his rib heals up.

"What are the other kids saying?" He asked nonchalantly as I plopped down next to him on his bed careful not to bounce.

"Nothing" I quickly rushed out, I have got to get better at lying.

"Mavis, dont lie to me" he said sternly before setting down his controller not caring about the game anymore.

"Fine, they're saying that Dylan beat you up so bad you shit your pants and you're too afraid to come back to school" I mumbled.

Jeff bursted out laugh before groaning and holding his side.

"What a fucking 6th grade level rumor!" He laughed. "Oh, I'm so fucking glad I don't have to spend any time with any of those dick heads for the next three weeks"

My phone rang making my heart skip and beat at the chance that it was Grayson, I'm so in love with that boy.

Fortunately it was.

"Hey!" I answered excitedly.

"Hey mavy" god, his voice just makes me want to melt and do sinful things.

"What's up" I got up and walked into the room I share with Avalon, she was at a friends house so I had the room to myself.

"Just seeing how my baby girls doing" I blushed.

"You dropped me off like five minutes ago" I was smiling so hard my cheeks were starting to hurt.

"It's been five minutes? Without you it felt like an eternity" he exaggerated making me giggle.

"I want to take you on a date"

"Oh?"

"Yup, you, me, my dickhead of a brother, and Rachelle"

"So this is a double date" I sat up on my bed, I didn't really know Rachelle that well.

"Yeah but afterwards it'll just be me and you baby" his voice was low soothing my nerves.

"Ok" I giggled. "When is it?"

"Friday night"

"Why are things always on Friday night? That's not the only night, it's not fair to all the other nights" I shrugged making him chuckle.

"So what night do you want it to happen?"

"Sunday night, since there's no school Monday"

"Perfect. ETHAN! WHAT THE FUCK MAN!? Look mavy I gotta go Ethan's being a dick but remember Sunday night, wear something sexy"

"Ok, love you" I said unsurely, what if he didn't say it back.

"Love you more, baby girl" with that he hung up.

I laid back on my bed smiling up at the ceiling, this is like a fucking dream.

"What's up" Jeff walked into my room eating an apple. Fuck, should I tell him about the double date, Rachelles in it.

"Nothing big" I shrugged laying on my side.

"Have you talked to Rudy?" He asked sitting on my bed using multiple pillows to make himself comfortable.

"Yeah, I don't know when I'm going to see them again but he said they're more than happy to have me back there again" I nodded fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh" he nodded fiddling with the apple.

"I want you to meet him" I blurted out.

"Rudy?" He asked.

"Yeah, well, not just Rudy everyone else too. You guys are all super important to me so I want you all to meet, maybe next time you'll come with me to visit?" I asked unsurely.

"Sure, I'd love to, may"

Ethan's POV

"Ethan stop!" Rachelle giggled as I kissed her neck.

"Oh please we both know you don't want me to" I smirk at her.

"You guys are fucking gross" Grayson groaned from the couch.

"You're just jealous" Rachelle teased as she sat on the kitchen counter, me standing in between her legs.

Grayson just turned his attention back to the tv.

He always leaves the conversation when Rachelle joins, every time she's around he just gets so quiet. Does he not like her?

"Alright, Uhm, I have to get going Olivia wants me to go to the movies with her" Rachelle said scrolling through her phone. "Call you later?"

"Yea" I nodded before pecking her lips.

After she left I walked over to Grayson slapping the back of his head.

"What the fuck, man?" He groaned hitting me.

"What's your problem with my girlfriend, bro?" I jump over the couch sitting next you him. "You give me all this shit for sleeping around and when I finally settle down you give her the cold shoulder?"

He purses his lips looking at the tv. "Nothing"

"It's not nothin I know you, whats up?" I pressed him. "Is it because of the whole Olivia Jeff thing cause she has nothing to do with that"

Grayson's POV

I don't like Rachelle, at all, Mavis told me why Jeff and Olivia broke up. So I don't support her and Ethan's relationship but I promised mavy I wouldn't say anything or meddle in their relationship.

"As far as you know" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"What's that suppose to mean?" He frowned. Fuck I shouldn't have said that. "What do you know, Grayson?"

"Nothing!" I jumped up from the couching dashing up the stairs to my room.