Chapter Four

As the bell rung, I walk out of Chemistry with Lincoln, I spot Jack and some other guy walking towards us. 

"Jace! Sup man" Lincoln said once they're near and gives him a 'bro' hug. 

"Sup? Who's this, chick?" The other dude replied while giving me a smirk. 

This guy is a dick. Just saying! I mean, I don't even know the guy, but based off of first impression, he's a player (a.k.a. a dick). He is wearing a light blue denim jacket on top of a white hoodie paired with black low crotch joggers. He has the typical blonde hair that sweeps back and the blue eyes features with an earring on the top part of his right ear. 

"This is Victoria, she's new here. However, she'll be sitting with us for lunch, right Victoria?" Jack said replying to Jace's question while looking at me. 

"Um, yeah" I answer while twisting my fingers together. It's a habit I do when I'm nervous or don't know what to do. 

"Good, don't worry you won't be the only girl at the table, I'm sure Molly and Jessica could use another girl to talk to," Lincoln said reassuring me. I smile at him, at least he is decent besides the cheesy pickup line he pulled on me in Chemistry. 

"Nice, but Lincoln I call dibs. Sorry dude" Jace said while putting a hand on Lincoln shoulders, giving me a wink. I was about to open my mouth but Jack beat me to it. 

"No one is calling dibs on her, she's a human being, not an object," he said looking seriously at Jace. With that Jace puts his hands up in an 'I'm surrendering' type of thing.  Before he turns back to Lincoln talk about something. 

"Do you wanna go to your locker to put your stuff down?" Jack asks while coming closer to me.

"Yeah, but-" I start 

"It's 2 away from mine, come on it's just around this corner," He said cutting me off. I frown at him, how does he know where my locker is? I didn't even know my locker number! 

As we start to walk down the hall, I get given these stares from everybody. Mostly glares and jealous looks from the girls and smirks from guys. I don't know why, but it must have something to do with Jack. He is so closed off, and all of a sudden he starts to talk / 'hang out' with me; the new girl. I wonder why?........... 

When we get to my locker, I start to put my stuff in it, but I kept feeling the heat from his stare. I turn to look at him and raise an eyebrow at him. However, he just shrugs and continues to stare at me. Okay then............

 Once I'm done, he gestures me to follow him; to the cafeteria, I suppose. Once we enter the cafeteria, tons of people are lining up for their food, whereas some are sitting at the tables. The tables look like regular tables or benches that you would normally see at a high school, however, they have red seats and the actual table is white. 

"I suppose we get food first?" Jack asks looking towards me. And just on queue, my stomach growls. 

"I'll take that as a yes," he said letting out a deep chuckle.

 I look down to my stomach and scold it for doing that, however it doesn't seem to listen and it lets out another growl. I internally groan and walk to the line where Jack has started to make it's way too. Once we get our food, Jack leads me to a table in the middle of the room where I'm met with Molly, Theo, Jace, Lincoln, a girl and a boy I don't recognize. The girl has straight black hair that's curled halfway with a piercing on her eyebrow and nose. She's wearing a dark red shirt underneath a leather jacket paired with black jeans and black combat boots. The boy is dressed in a similar way, a white t-shirt underneath a leather jacket with black jeans and black shoes. His hair is dirty blonde and permed, unlike the other guys.