Chapter Twenty

'WHORE'

I read those words over and over again and I feel like my entire body goes numb. Jack holds tighten around me and I feel that one word hit straight into my heart. Molly and Jess rush over to me and give me a bone crushing hug as Jack steps away from me with a murderous look on his face. The girls whisper words to me but I'm to lost from reality to hear what they're saying. What did I ever do for someone to do something like that? Then it hits me..... Kaitlyn. She probably did this since I 'stole' her man or whatever. Just on queue, the sound of heels clicking on the ground gets closer to us. 

"Looks like someone found my present," The high pitched bitch said. I feel myself boil with anger as I push past both girls and walk right up to her. Even though I'm shorter than her by an inch or two, I still square my shoulder and give her the death stare. 

"Someone's mad," She said a smirk playing on her face. I just want to reach up and give her a big-ass bitch slap. Jack comes up behind me, his body stiffening even further, giving off the 'get the fuck out of here, or else I'll kill you' vibe and look. For some reason, Kaitlyn, being the bitch she is, smiles in victory. I blood boils in anger and I have enough of her bitch attitude and raise my hand, slapping her plastic barbie face. The sound of it echoes and she quickly clutches it and lets out a gasp. Her cheek turning red by the second. 

"That's my girl" Jack mumbles proudly behind me and I smile. 

"Yass, girl!" Molly shouts, pumping a fist in the air. 

"Now who's the whore huh bitch?" I said to Kaitlyn crossing my arms. Watching her in pain is the best thing that can ever happen. Tears start forming in her eyes and her eyeliner and mascara start smudging and it takes all the might in the world for me to not laugh. 

"Why her? Why Jack? She's nothing compared to me" Kaitlyn sobs as she walks closer to him. 

"She's everything you'rr not" He said plainly. Her eyes turn into flames as she gets up and tries to attack me, but Jack is to quick and holds her at arms length. 

"Your gonna pay for this, you bitch!" She shrieks. Jack and I roll our eyes, such a hopeless human being. 

She turns around and starts to head the opposite direction as she screams about I'm gonna pay and that it isn't the end and blah, blah, blah. 

I turn around and Jack opens his arms for me. I instantly put my arms around him and lean my head onto his chest. He snuggles his head into the crook of my neck and I feel his fast heartbeats against me. 

"Why is your heart going ten thousand miles a minute?" I ask him as he rubs my lower back. 

"Cause you're here" He said and I feel my heart warm as my stomach does a few summer-salts. I smile, never in a million years would I think that I made him, of all people, do that. 

Lincoln clears his throat and we both pull away, my cheeks heating up a shade. 

"So should we clean this up?" Theo asks as he clenches his jaw. I mentally frown and he gives this look that I couldn't quite pinpoint exactly what it was. 

"Yeah, we should-" George starts

"But we should put them on that bitches car or something" Jess cuts in angrily. 

"Agreed, she should pay. No one messes with our friend" Molly said, pounding her fist with her hand. A series of nods follow her suggestions. 

"Let's do it," I said nodding in agreement. And with that, we all walk towards my locker and start clearing out the disgusting condoms. 

"Ew, is there cum on it?" Molly asks with a disgusted face as she picks it up and a sticky white thing on it slowly flows down it. A series of gags follow that.