Chapter Fifty Six

"Good thing I have an idea"

We all turn our heads to the booming voice in the room and see David coming into the room his arm wrapped around Molly's throat as the other holds a gun, pointing at her temple. Everyone quickly aims their guns at him as he starts walking towards her.

"Let go of me you motherfucking bastard," Molly said, struggling in his grip.

"David" Dylan said, growling.

"Let her go" Theo said, authoritatively but David just chuckles.

"You'd actually think I'd let my daughter go after all these years?" He asked and everyone freezes and what he said.

Did he just say daughter?

"Daughter?" Molly manages to choke out as she frowns in confusion and shock.

"Yes, honey, daughter...... Why else would I want you?.. After your fucking mother ran away from me, I made sure I'd hunt you both down and finally get to see you grow up.... To which you did.... into a beautiful girl.... but I'm afraid your friends here didn't do so well" He replied, keeping the gun pointed at her.

"Funny, you say that when you have a gun pointed at her" Lincoln said, stating the obvious.

"Well, it's for a reason....... Lynda?" David said and I frown. Lynda?

Just as I think that the door he came in from bust open and a familiar person comes into the room as I feel like my face going pale.

"Mum?" I asked as she walked into the room, a gun in her hand as she points it at us.

"Vic, get over here, now..... These people are a danger to you, they're here to kill you. I was so stupid to not think of that...... But I'm here to save you from these terrible people.... now come here" She said as my hands slowly lower my gun.

"No I'm not, Mum.... You got this all wrong" I said, shaking my head.

"You don't understand, honey..... David has told me that these people want you ad as soon as he told me it, he's offered to help me save you..... This girl here is their weakness and we're going to make a trade, you for her.....Now, I'm telling you, Vic. Come here now" Mum explained and I see David's smirk from behind her.

"He's lying to you Mum.... You've got it all wrong... David is the bad guy here, not them.... He kidnapped Molly and all of us are here to save her and take care of that bastard" I said, trying to get to see the truth.

"No, Vic. You've got all of this wrong.... Don't you see what these people are trying to do to you?... They've brainwashed you into,... into doing this, holding a gun and shooting people?... They're the ones lying, honey, not us....." She said, taking a step toward us and someone cocks the bullet into place, ready to shoot.

"They've brainwashed you to shoot and hold this foul weapon in your hand... Don't you hate these things? They are the same ones that killed Olivia... Not only that but it's these types of people that pulled the trigger." She said, and part of what she said was true.

But at the same time, she doesn't know these people like I do. Yes, gangs are dangerous and they take peoples lives and I wish no one that life, but at the same time it's reality and there people that live it. Not every single member of a gang is like what the stereotypes say. Not everyone in a gang can pull a trigger to end someone. And I know for a fact that everyone, not just in a gang but in general, has their own personality and individuality and I know that everyone in the gang is not the same. You can't categorize everyone in a gang or group of people to be the same because they aren't. There will always be those people in the group that fit a stereotype but then there are others that don't and are the complete opposite of what the stereotypes say they are. You can't judge someone based on the stereotypes that surround them cause they may not be like that. They could be someone you never met in your life and you could create such a beautiful relationship with them. It's just up to you to look past the stereotypes they posses and to see who they really are in the heart.