Chapter Fourty Six

"Babe?.... Wake up, munchkin, we're here" Jack said, as I feel him stroking my cheek lightly.

I groan and lift my hands to rub my eyes. "What time is it?" I ask him, feeling a bit light-headed.

He picks up on it and hands me a bottle of water before answering, "3 in the morning back home, but it's 10 AM here"

I take a gulp of water before handing it back to him. I look around and everyone must have got off the plane, leaving Jack and I alone. I look back at him, and an instant smile appears on my face. His eyes flicker between my eyes and lips before slowly leaning in.

"JACK IS SHE UP YET? IF SHE IS TELL HER TO CHANGE INTO SOME SHORTS OR SOMETHING, IT'S BLOODY HOT!!!!" Molly's voice shouts from outside. Jack groans at the interruption, making me giggle. I peck his lips before getting up and taking off his sweater, leaving me in a black fitted, slightly cropped t-shirt.

"Coming?" I ask him, extending my hand for him to take. He takes it and we both walk out of the plane, his sweater in my hand. The second I step out, the heat quickly takes over, the sun shining down hard. I put my hand up to cover my eyes to see as I walk down the stairs onto the runway, meeting the others.

"Took you both long enough, now come on let's go. I have a driver waiting for us. Don't worry about the suitcases, I have sent to where we're staying," Molly said as Bella comes up to us, her arms extended. Jack takes her easily in his other arm as we start to walk towards the airport.

Once we enter it, the AC hits me square in the face and I feel relieved from the heat. We all walk down to check in, I guess you can call it, to fully enter the country and exit the airport. We get in line as, mainly, the women and girls start to check the guys out, batting their fake ass lashes at them. Jack sets Bella down, his bicep muscles flexing as he does so, making the girls drool. I bite my lip at how ridiculous they look.

I look around and meet Jess eye as she silently tells me how annoyed she is that girls are checking her man out, and same with Molly. I chuckle at them, grabbing Jacks attention.

"What's funny?" He asks me, his hand resting on my lower back. Before I can answer a girl behind us come up to us.

"Is this your sister? She's so cute............. including you" She said pointing to Bella, holding onto Jack's bicep, batting her eyelashes 'flirtatiously'.

"Yeah, she is," Jack said, his muscles tensing at her touch.

"Why don't you and your guy friends come and join us for the day?... We'll make it worth your while" She said, gesturing to her friends behind her as she licks her lips, whilst her eyes take in my boyfriend's body. Jack clears his throat, bringing the girls attention back to his face.

"No, thank you. I came here with my girlfriend and our friends for a vacation. So take your hands off me and leave all of us alone" Jack said, his voice authoritative as he emphasizes the word girlfriend. He holds me close to him, as my hand instinctively lands on his stomach, his rock solid abs underneath my hand.

The girl frowns and looks me up and down before turning back to her friends as we turn back to ours. Once we make our way to the front and get past the 'gates', Molly leads us out the doors to where we're greeted by the bunch of people who hold signs for their ride. I hold onto Bella's hand as a few guys try to come up to us to offer us a ride, to which I deny. We encounter a guy dressed in a red polo shirt and beige shorts, standing in front of a beautiful white vintage Rolls Royce limo. My jaw drops as Jack and I share a look of how amazing it is.

"Guys, this is Chris, our driver. He'll take us to the resort we're staying at." Molly said, before greeting him. We all introduce ourselves before we all get in the car. The twins go in first, their mouths in awe before the rest of us get in. My jaw literally dropping to the floor as I feel like I'm in a fantasy, being in a freaking Rolls Royce.