Chapter Sixty One

"Get away from her" Jack growled before making his way over to Scott and pushing him away from me. 

"Hey, watch it dude" Scott said, putting his hands in surrender. 

"Stay away from her and go away" Jack said, angrily as his chest heaves up and down, rapidly. 

"Why? You don't own her... Last time I checked she was single" Scott said, putting his hands down. 

"I don't care. You stay away from her" Jack said, taking a threatening step towards him. 

"Or what?" Scott said challenging him and I feel the need to step in before things get too heated.

"Okay guys, cut it out" I said, walking over to them and trying to push them away from each other. However, pushing two very muscular men away is proving to be a lot harder than anticipated. 

"Vic, stay out of this" Jack said, not sparing me a glance as his eyes remain focused on Scott. 

"No, Jack, you stay out of this. Now, back off"  I said, authoritatively, trying to push him away but he remains where he is. 

"You heard her dude, back off" Scott said, stepping forward, his eyes challenging him more. Jack doesn't say or do anything as his anger starts to boil even more, his fists clenching till his knuckles are white. 

"C'mon Vic, let's go. The others are waiting" Scott said before grabbing my arm and moving us away from Jack and towards Nando's. 

"I said to get away from her" Jack growled as he pushed Scott away from me again, making him fall to the ground. 

Jack quickly gets on top of him and starts to punch him, but Scott quickly puts his arms up, protecting his face as much as he can from the hard blows Jack is giving him. 

Scott manages to flip them over so he's on top and now it's his turn to throw the punches. Jack blocks as many as he can and puts a few in Scott's face, slowing down the speed of his punches. Jack takes the opportunity of when he hesitates to flip over again and start to punch him. After many hard blows, Scott blocks starts to weaken and I quickly snap out of my daze. 

"Jack!... Jack! Stop it now!" I said from behind him but he doesn't stop him. 

I reach over to his arm as he cocks it back and half-nelson him, using all my strength to stop it. He tries to pull his arm but my hold blocks him. He looks back, so I see his side profile and he stops. 

"Jack, calm down" I said to him, calmly. 

I see his breath start to slow down as the tension in his arm releases. He starts to get back up and I release my hold on him before he takes a few steps back. I look to his knuckles and see that they're pretty bruised. 

I turn back and return my attention to Scott who's still on the floor. I crouch down next to him and analyze his face. He got hit pretty hard, his cheek already forming a bruise as his lip is split. He groans and I grab onto his arm to help him up. I move him a bit so he's leaning against a car for support. 

"You okay?" I ask him, moving a piece of hair away from his face. 

"You can say that" He said, laughing a bit and I smile a bit. He winces at the action and I sigh. 

"Scott?... Vic?" I hear a familiar British voice say from behind me. 

I turn around and see Cody coming towards us, looking between Jack and us. Once he sees Scott his face turns into one of horror. 

"What the fuck happened?!?!?!" He exclaimed, crouching down on the other side of Scott. 

"He tried to kiss my girl, is what happened" Jack said and Cody frowns.