Chapter Thirty Six

"Mmmm... someone bought a little treat for me, didn't she?" Jack said, eyeing the little Victoria's Secret bag in my hand. The heat in my cheeks creeps up as I look to the ground to hide my embarrassment. 

"Seems like mine did too," George said as he sees Jess's bag. He gulps nervously and stares at her with such love and lust. 

"I second that," Theo said as he rakes his eyes over Molly's body hungrily. 

"Guess, all of us are getting laid tonight," Jace said, putting his arms around Jack and Theo. We all look at him and frown. "What?!?! I'm going to the bar later to have some fun!!" 

"Of course you are" Lincoln sighs as we all roll our eyes. 

"You're always welcome to join, Lincoln," Jace said, giving him a wink. 

"No way in hell" Lincoln replied, shivering.

 I feel someone staring at me so intensely as I turn my head. Jack sits there on the kitchen stool and stares at me, the black specs swimming intensely in his eyes. I feel the sexual tension rise ten times higher as the couples in the room stare at each other passionately and lustful, especially. Jack licks his lips and I bite my lip to stop my myself running to kiss him. My knees start to give up on me as it takes every cell in my body to not kiss him. I clench my jaw and bite my lip hard, trying to stop the millions of butterflies erupting inside of me. 

"Are all of you done staring at each other like you're eat each other like starving animals?" Jace asks, breaking the silence as he rolls his eyes. I blink several times and let out a deep breath that I didn't realize I was holding in. This is what Jack does to me.... he makes me forget some of the basic human things to surviving, like breathing. 

"We should go" George announces as he takes Jess quickly by the hand and pulls her to the door. They close the door behind them as I hear the truck rumble and they pull out of Jack's driveway in seconds. 

"Mmmm... let's go cupcake," Theo said soon after as he too takes Molly's hand and both of them quickly head out the door towards their car which is up and running in seconds as they pull out of the driveway. 

"I'm guessing you want us to leave as well?" Lincoln asked, with a bored expression. However, his eyes say something else. I open my mouth to answer him but Jack cuts me off. 

"Do you really need to answer that?" Jack said, not taking his eyes off me as his voice becomes raspy. 

Jace sighs as Lincoln runs a hand through his hair. His brown hair flopping back down as they both head towards the front door. 

"Whenever you're free Vic, text me?" Lincoln said as he passes me. 

"Yeah" I answer, giving him a smile. His eyes brighten for a second before he hides it behind his swarming green eyes, sadness taking over it. I frown and open my mouth to ask him if he's alright but he turns around and heads out the door after Jace. 

I turn back around just as I hear both cars pull out of the driveway and I'm greeted by a solid chest, standing inches away from my face. A warm breath fans the top of my head as I slowly look up to meet the mesmerizing hazel eyes looking at me. 

"You have ten seconds to go put that little treat on for me, starting now" Jack said, deeply as his eyes show nothing but lust. I bite my lip and I can't but help the smile show on my lips. 

"Ten...Nine.." He said, starting to count down. I giggle as I quickly run up the stairs and down the corridor towards his room. 

I hear him shouting five and four and three quarters as I take out what I bought from Victoria Secret. I quickly strip off my clothes and put it on just as I hear him coming up the stairs, fast. I smooth out my hair and check to make sure I at least look okay in this outfit that I'm not really accustomed to wearing. I look in the mirror that's on the back of the door. It's a red laced lingerie outfit that Molly picked out, insisting I'll look 'bomb' in it.