Chapter Ten

"You look gorgeous!" Molly squeals as she and Jess finish the final touches on my makeup.

"Both of you look stunning, too" I responded looking at both of them. 

I'm wearing black off the shoulder long sleeve crop top with a nude high waisted skirt that ends about mid-thigh. It's paired with some my black converse to make it dressy, but casual at the same time. My hair is curled half way and flows down like it always does. Jess and Molly did some brown smokey eye makeup look along with it. 

Molly is wearing a black sheer-like fabric long sleeve top that shows off her black bra underneath. She paired it with a high-waisted light pink shirt that ends mid-thigh. Like always, she wears her 4-inch black lace-up heels and her ginger hair is flowing perfectly on her shoulders. Finally, she has her nude smokey eye to define her already stunning green eyes. 

Whereas Jess is wearing a lace spaghetti top that has a plunging neckline with black high waisted jean-like skirt and black belt to go with it. She topped it off with her signature leather jacket and black combat boots and a neutral yet dramatic smokey eye look. Her hair is in a slick high ponytail to finish the look. 

"Boys are going to be falling for you, Vic, trust me," Jess said as I get up and grab my phone from Molly bed. 

We are currently in Molly's house to get ready for the party. I already texted Dad that I'd be out late tonight with some friends leaving out the part of going to a party cause he'll probably freak out. After what happened, Dad didn't want me going out to parties anymore. Obviously, I went to a few ever since I moved here but never once did I tell my parents where I was going, cause I lie and tell them that I'm exploring out new 'home'. 

"Especially a certain someone...." Molly wriggles her eyebrows suggestively. 

"Jack," Jess said in between fake coughs. I shake my head at them.

"You guys are weird. No way in hell that he like's me" I said sitting on Molly's bed. 

"Oh come on Vic. It's obvious! The way he looks at you and escorts you everywhere without you asking" Molly explains. 

"He doesn't escort me everywhere, plus it's his choice" I answer trying to deny this absurd fact. 

"Exactly, it's his choice! He doesn't do it to anybody, only you" Jess said pointing to me. 

"Trust me, I know him. He doesn't just go around being nice to anyone. There is just something about you that attracts him to you. He likes you. He just doesn't want to admit it yet" Molly explains trying to reason with me. 

"Y'all are absurd," I replied running a hand through my hair. Both of them shake their heads at me. I can't believe they think that Jack likes me. I mean come on! Okay, I know there something about him that makes me feel weird but I doubt it's what I think it is. 

"It's time to go!" Jace shouts from downstairs. 

"Coming!" Molly shouts back. "Wait, I forgot we need a selfie first," she said turning on her phone. 

Jess groans and I smile at her. "Hate selfies?" I ask, she nods in response. 

"Okay, smile!" Molly said and held up her phone. The three of us squish in the frame and take three different pictures. One is where we all smile, the other is a 'sexy' face and the last one is a funny face. We all laugh at the last picture and how we all look in it. 

Once Molly put's her phone away, we all head down the stairs. Her house is a huge mansion, in the richer area of town. The grey and white walls are filled with pictures of her and her moms. It's a gorgeous house, and I kinda wished I lived here.