Chapter Twenty One

"So I was thinking maybe orange and black streamers on like the ceiling, maybe with a giant spider hanging in the middle?" Molly said to Jess as the both of them discuss the design for the Halloween party at school. 

All of us are sitting in a little booth at the ice cream shop Jack brought me and twins too a while ago. I think it's called something like 'A Scoop For All'? I don't know but we are all here, eating some ice cream to celebrate the successful revenge plan we had on Kaitlyn. I smile to myself as I remember what happened. 

The shrieks Kaitlyn gave as she saw her bright pink convertible Corvette covered head to toe in those red condoms she put in my locker. Her face priceless, the shock and anger on her face is indescribable. Her eyes flaming as she tugged on her blonde extensions with her fake red long ass nails. Everyone saw her and started recording it and now shes the viral video going around on Snapchat and Instagram. She always wanted attention, didn't she? Cause she certainly did. In the end, she started screaming at me and at all the cameras that are recording her. Unfortunately, Jack stood in between her and me, so she didn't get to see my victory smirk and hear all the snarky comments I would say to her. 

"Vic, how much do you want to bet I'll beat you in Need for Speed?" Theo asks, a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Well, I'll bet you twenty that I'll crush you!" I replied, smirking.

"You're on!" He replied giving me a wink with a cocky smirk. I return his expression and he chuckles, shaking his head. I shrug in response and look down to continue my ice cream. 

I'm glad Theo and I are getting along. Even though I don't everything about him, I'm glad that I'm getting closer to him as well the entire group. It's like I'm slowly weaving my way into this group. I'm super lucky to have people like them who care and are super supportive, each with there own unique personality. And I just continue to hope that they feel the same way about me and to add an extra member to there group.

"Hey, I'm the champion of Need for Speed, I'll beat both your asses," Jace said, pointing to Theo and I. 

"Really?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him. 

"Liar!" Theo shouted pointing an accusing finger at him. 

"I'm not lying! I hold the high score on the game" Jace replied, lifting his hands like he's surrendering. 

"No, Jack holds the high score," George said, leaning back so that we make eye contact. 

"I do hold all the high scores, on every game we've played," Jack said walking back to the table. I frown, wondering when he left the booth. 

"Washroom" He replied, reading my mind. I nod and turn back to Theo and Jace. 

"Well Jace if you think that you are best, how about we play and everyone can watch me beat your ass just like Theo's," I said cockily. 

"Oh, I see, how it is then. I bet fifty!" Jace said slamming his hand on the table.

"You're on!" I said, shaking his hand. 

"Theo?" Jace asks him.

"Fifty it is" He replied shaking his hand and then mine. I smile at him. Jack chuckles behind me and I turn to face him. 

"It's funny that they think they can beat you," He said, tilting his head to the side. 

"How do you know? You haven't seen her play, yet" Jace said, crossing his arms in front of him. 

"Call it instincts" Jack replied mocking his stance. I smile at him and he winks at me making my cheeks heat up. I look down and hide behind my hair so that he can't see me.