Bonus Chapter

Jace's POV...... (warning that he tends to think with his dick).....

I put my hands in my pockets of my black sweatshirt as I walk up the driveway to the familiar white mansion. 

I can't believe I'm actually doing this, I said to myself. 

Once I reach the door and I lift my hand to the door but I don't find the will-power to actually knock. My hand drops and I cuss at myself for being such a pussy. 

"Come on, Jace... Your the shit, now stop being a pussy and do it" I whisper under my breath before lifting my fist again. 

I take a deep breath but just as I was about to knock, the door opens and the impedimy of the goddess it itself stands before me. 

"Jace?" She asks confused, adjusting her pink purse in her hand. 

She's dressed in a very tight black tube top, lots of boobs showing paired with high waisted ripped jeans as well as black heels that are like four inches tall. Her hair is pulled up into a high ponytail with sunglasses sitting on her head. 

Man! I use to grab those boobs and tug at her silky soft, flowy hair. And ugh- watching her bounce on me like that...... Oh, my gosh is her outfit, turning me on  right now.... I lick my lips as I imagine her all naked in front of me... just waiting for me to fu-

"Jace?.... Hello?" She said, snapping her fingers in front of my face. I shake my head, bringing myself out of those dirty thoughts. 

"Hey, uh... Kaitlyn... wassup?" I said, scratching my arm, making sure my voice doesn't sound weird at all. 

"Why are you here?" She asks, frowning and I suddenly get kind of nervous.

"I was...uh... I need to talk to you" I said, putting my hands in my pocket. 

"I was actually about to go out... to um.. meet Mike..." She said, trialing off the end and the mention of that bastards name makes me tense. 

"It's fine" I managed to grit out. "I'll come back later" I said, my voice completely monotone. I force myself to turn away from the beautiful girl and start to walk down the driveway again. 

Dammit, why can't I get his girl?

"Wait.. Jace!" Her voice calls behind me and I immediately stop and turn around. 

"We can talk..... he can wait... it's fine" She said, pretty rushed and I nod before I can say anything stupid again. 

I quickly walk back, feeling a bit awkward as I walk past her into the marble house. Her house is pretty similar to Molly's since it's in the same rich neighbourhood, but unlike Molly's there aren't many pictures of her family. 

She drops her purse by the front door and gestures me to sit on the white living room couch. Once I sit, a familiar memory of pure lust comes up to mind from a long time ago of me and her before the stupid Mike came in and took her away from me. 

Stop it, I tell myself as I try to push the thought of taking her on the couch right now. She comes and I can't take my eyes off her hips that sway side to side. 

Oh, do I just want to grab her by them and get her sit on me, I think. 

"So what do you want to talk about" She said, sitting beside me, turning her body so she faces me. 

I look at her and I feel the room stop and I know she can feel it too as I capture my eyes with hers. I don't why people think she's this bitch all the time when really she isn't. Yeah, I get it she's can be a pain in the ass sometimes but she has a soft side once you get to know her... And boy can I tell you I have gotten to see all sides of her, if you know what I mean.