Chapter 18: Freedom

Chapter 18: Freedom

Harry Hook hangs from one the higher parts of the mast, breathing in the fresh salty air. It felt amazing to finally be free from the Isle, sail the open waters like his father had once done. Stealing what he wanted, seducing every girl he could find, and strike fear into the hearts of all those who opposed him. He gazes out at the horizon, looking up at the star-filled sky, something he'd never seen before since the Isle was always covered in dark clouds. He'd been told tales by his father and many other pirates how one could navigate the stars, and now thanks to their captain, he'd be able to put those tales to use.

"Can't get enough of it huh?" Uma smirks, proudly donning her pirate hat and cutlass again.

"My home is the sea and it will forever be," the son of Captain Hook grins. He grips his hook and slides down the ropes onto deck level.

"The air feels fresher out here," Gil says. "Even though it's, you know air."

"Sometimes it still surprises me what it's like to be free," Uma grins.

"Aye, you realized that you haven't lived until you've seen the world outside the homestead," Harry agrees.

"So, what do we do now captain?" One of the pirates at the helm of the ship asks.

"Shall we see where the wind takes us?" Harry asks. "Find some right pretty places to rob?"

"I like your thinking Harry, but you're thinking too small?"

"Small?" Gil asks. "Then what is big to you?"

"I'm thinking taking over Auradon," the daughter of Ursula smiles widely.

"That is a big thought," Gil ponders to himself.

"That would be a right nice thing to do Love, but how will we do that?" Harry asks. "You've told us many a time that everything is guarded heavily, fairies with magic and such. Plus with back stabbin' Mal on the side of good, she's hard to beat."

"Not if we have the right tools," Uma says. "Besides, I doubt Mal will be willing to fight for the side of good much longer."

"What have you done Fish Bait?" Harry grins from ear to ear.

"Let's just say everyone will be thinking that Mal hasn't changed at all..."

"So, what's the plan mate?" Gil asks.

"I liked what I did with the portal and potions... it felt amazing... I'm thinking we make another batch and this time we make it even bigger."

"How can we do that?" one of the pirates asks. "Even with your great power Captain, there are limits to the magic you possess."

"That is true," she ponders the thought.

"Why would we want to make it bigger?" the son of Gaston wonders aloud.

"You'll see," Uma smiles happily. "But first we need to get the right leverage."

A/N: What do you think Uma's plan is? Sorry if this chapter is shorter.