Chapter 24: What's My Name?

Uma stands in a clearing of the woods, the fire underneath the cauldron was causing the water from the Enchanted Lake to boil. The daughter of Ursula is smiling internally as she uses her tentacles to add the ingredients she needed. She felt so much like her mother it wasn't even funny, being able to mix the magic with little to no effort. She felt so free out here, she could do anything she wanted with no rules and no restrictions like she did no the Isle. She imagines what will happen once this showdown is over with. Her crew would be free to do whatever they wanted; live the life of real pirates, travelling in the open waters, pillaging lands for treasure, battling other rivals... it was all too perfect, and the anticipation was growing in the VK's stomach as she adds the crows' feet and spiders.

Her mind keeps thinking of how perfect her plan will be, to be rid of Mal permanently and any other kids who were stupid enough to stand with the daughter of Maleficent. She knew that she now had the leverage to bring her rival to her knees. Mal would do anything to protect her precious boyfriend and her status here at Auradon. The so-called lady of the court was anything but a hero or a good person, Uma knew this as she'd grown up with Mal and seen the absolute worst from her. She hoped that her framing the purple haired freak had made things even worse, and now, with Ben as leverage, she'd make the girl pay even more dearly. The thought of keeping Ben around after her plan went through crossed her mind, but Uma saw that beastie boy could fight and would fight against her and her crew. He was too good inside to be a pirate, plus with he and Mal being true love, it was just easier to get rid of him.

She hears noises behind her and Harry Hook emerges from the trees. Her loyal second-in-command would do anything for his captain. She doesn't know why she ever even hung out with Mal, Evie, Jay, or Carlos, they would never do what she wanted them to do. They had too much confidence and ego; Harry, while priding himself on being the son of a captain, was easy to manipulate and after having his heart broken before, easy to control. Uma had given the son of Captain Hook hope and filled his soul with hatred, something that was all too familiar to all Villain Children. Hatred and revenge, it's what fueled her first-mate and herself. Together, they were unstoppable.

Uma turns back into a bi-pedal human as he approaches. He smirks at her.

"Everything ready?" Uma asks.

"We're ready and so is the ship."

"Where's the bait?"

"I left Gil and Percy to watch 'im,"

Uma nods in approval that Harry left two people to guard their prisoner; the son of Gaston, while a brute in terms of strength, was not so reliable in the brains department. Knowing Gil, he'd accidentally let Ben go or something. Having another crew member there

"He put up a bloody hard fight though," Harry goes on, rubbing his arm which had been wrapped up in gauze. "The boy knows his way around a sword. At least Gil did something useful and got him with a vase."

"He just made it too easy," Uma smiles happily.

Harry leans in close to Uma, his heart racing with excitement, but also something more... somethin' deeper and more sensitive. The daughter of Ursula mirrors the pirate's trademark grin. He puts his arm around his captain. The tension between the two was growing intensely. The son of Captain Hook gazes into Uma's eyes, feeling the pull towards her. He gently brushes a turquoise braid from her face. She seemingly blushes.

"Aye, that he did."

"Has he said anything important? Like the code to Fairy Godmother's vault. I was able to get in there once, but I probably won't be able to do it again."

"He can't, put a scarf in his mouth to shut 'im up. 'e kept goin' on about Mal."

"Well, we won't have to hear that for much long..." Uma smiles.

"Good, because it just feels weird without me hook."

She grabs an empty jar and uses a ladle to pour the freshly made green potion inside of it. She fills several jars in case it was needed.

"How are we goin' to do this exactly?" Harry asks with curiosity.

"It's simple, You, Gil, and I will have these jars under our belts." She indicates the now glowing glass jars. "When the time is right, open the jar and throw the liquid into the air in front of you. It will create a portal in mid-air. Don't worry, I've tested it. The odds are that I'll probably be drawing Mal's firepower. Once her power hits the portal, it'll get bigger and more powerful. The pull from it will be hard to fight. Then, when I signal, throw Pretty Boy in, and then stand clear. I'll feed the portal with my magic, sucking them in and making it impossible to for them to escape. Then... I finally get my chance to reign down on Auradon! And everyone will know my name..."

She turns to Harry. The two get very close to one another, inches from their noses touching. Harry can feel her hot breath on his face. He feels shivers going up his spine; he can feel the heat between them. He removes his hat and almost kneels in front of her as if she were queen.

"What's my name?" Uma whispers.

Harry stands up slowly, tucking his hat over his heart and holding hers in his other hand.

"Uma..." he hisses.

He then places the captain's hat on her head. The two VKs lean in even closer, Harry is fighting the urge to give in to his passions... He pauses, noticing something, he remembers the last time he tried this... she slapped him. He can see she's fighting an urge, but it might not be the same as his. Her eyes are impassioned and gleeful, but he sees no devotion, no desire for their lips to meet.

"After Auradon... what then Captain?"

Uma smiles. "Anything we want... We can go anywhere."

"The Lost Revenge would like to stretch her legs..."

"And she will, nothing can stop us, no one can stop us."

"And then...?" he presses.

"Make the world fear us..." the daughter of Ursula grins. Her eyes then wander up to view the position of the moon.

"It's almost time, let's go." She looks away from Harry and shoves a jar into his stomach. He grunts, but the pain was more internal. He sighs heavily, taking the jar and putting it in his belt. He stands up fully again; straightening himself and putting his hat back on, hiding the fact that she hurt more than his pride.

Uma grabs her cutlass, puts the jar in her coat and twirls her mother's necklace.

"Let's make them pay..." she smirks.

A/N: Please Review.