Chapter 49: Discipline and Devotion

"Morning mates," Harry says, coming right up to the table where the VKs and AKs are sitting.

Everyone immediately shoots him a look of utter disgust and a few roll their eyes at him. He tries to act smooth and confident around them, but they immediately shrug it off.

"Have a nice night wandering around Storybrooke?" Carlos asks, a slight growl in his throat. Jane clings to the son of Cruella a bit tighter considering the last time she'd encountered Harry, she, Ben and Doug, had all been at the end of his sword. It shocks everyone to see that he still has it, that Emma and Killian had yet to take the lethal weapon away from him.

"Didn't actually do that, spent the night with my lovely lass over there," he says, his blue eyes pointing towards to where Crystal is standing. As if by pure instinct, Crystal can tell that Harry's trying to tell a tall tale about what happened last night. She leaves Emma and Killian at the counter to order breakfast, while she walks over to the group.

"What is he telling you?" she asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

The kids from Auradon can immediately tell that Rumpelstiltskin's daughter is fed up with Harry and that he has not given up in his pursuit of her.

"He told us that he spent the night with you," Ben says, skeptically.

"It's not what you might be thinking. I found him in my room sleeping on my bed having cleaned out half my pantry and was looking through my photos when I went upstairs."

"Jerk," Dizzy mutters.

"What was that runt?" Harry hisses, staring evilly at the young VK.

Evie snaps her fingers, getting Harry's attention and gives him a warning glare that if he went after Dizzy, he'd have to deal with her. Mal also becomes defensive, letting her eyes flash green to tell him to back off.

"Don't worry Dizzy, I called him much worse last night. He ended up sleeping in the unfinished part of my house."

"Which is still comfier than the brig," Harry mentions. "What was that soft thing filled with feathers ye could lay yer head on?"

"You mean a pillow?" Carlos offers. He too has been deprived of basic comforts during his time on the Isle, so this doesn't surprise him.

Harry grins at the name. "Greatest ting to ever be invented."

"You don't have pillows on the ship?" Doug asks in an unkinder manner.

"We sleep in hammocks up high off the deck, so the water and rats don't get at 'em," Harry says a matter-of-factly, not too pleased with the nerd of the group was even talking to him. The son of Dopey had no experience at sea and therefore should not be asking any kinds of questions. He walks over to Doug's side of the table, leans in much closer than what should be considered comfortable and begins leering at him. "Bet ye didn't know that... that we have to make our own way on the Isle, not have everything given to us on a silver platter."

"Back off Harry," Evie says, getting her hands on the pirate's shoulders and tries to shove him away from her and Doug roughly. However, Harry seems prepared for some kind of attack, because he uses his hook to roughly grab onto one of Evie's bracelets, which also happened to be one that Doug had designed and made for her personally. He wrenches at the daughter of the Evil Queen so hard that she's forced to stand up from her seat. A sharp pain enters the teenager's wrist as she tries to struggle free from his weapon and she lets out a small cry of pain. Mal, Jay, Carlos, Ben, and Doug are immediately up, ready to take on the son of Captain Hook. Evie slaps Harry across the face and tries to free herself. However, Harry retaliates the assault by pulling even harder on her bracelet, causing the cord to snap and the apple and heart-shaped beads that Doug had selected and strung together on his own, to spill all over the diner floor.