Chapter 52: Heroes or Villains?

"All right I think it's time to get everything under control," Regina says. She then turns to the crowd of teenagers. "Okay everyone from Auradon or the Isle please listen up!"

It takes a few minutes until all the teenagers lower their voices, the former Evil Queen feels like she's in a high school classroom. Even Chad listens, which is a rare occurrence in his behaviour. Even the pirates shut in the room with the heavy medical equipment stop trying to ram the door down. A few curious eyes peer out from the crack trying to hear what this strange woman has to say.

"My name is Regina Mills and I'm the mayor of Storybrooke, the town in which you are now currently residing in..."

"Where is Storybrooke, that's not in Auradon?!" Chad speaks up.

"How would you know that?" Tallia sneers. "You always fall asleep in Geography class."

"Uh for your information Tallia Bell, I happen to look over the notes that I get Doug to take for me in Geography, so I know some things about where we live and such." His statement is supposed to make him sound smart, but really it makes him sound extremely lazy and spoiled. Evie stares daggers at Chad while keeping Doug in her arms. Tallia rolls her eyes and leans against the nearest wall, waiting to hear what this Regina had to say.

"Yeah, that helps your case," Tallia snickers sarcastically.

"I honestly don't see the point in learning about other locations, all I need to know is where I live and where I need to go to get my hair gel."

"I think knowing Geography right now would actually be helpful," Mal says, also smirking at how stupid the ditzy blonde prince looks. He and Audrey deserve each other.

"Ah hum!" Regina says, clearing her throat and showing everyone that she is not pleased with being interrupted. "I was actually about to explain that. Storybrooke exists in another realm entirely from your Auradon."

"The United States of Auradon," Ben adds helpfully but swallows hard when Regina gives him a warning look. "Sorry."

"As I was saying, Storybrooke is in a realm known as the Land Without Magic, a separate realm from the one in which we came from."

"Where did you come from?" Ally asks.

Regina bites her lip, beginning to get sick of being interrupted.

"The place is known as the Enchanted Forest, where most of us from Storybrooke come from. I am Regina Mills, but in the Enchanted Forest..." she hesitates, knowing what the reaction will be. "I was known as the Evil Queen..."

Audrey gasps in horror, cutting off the mayor once again and slips behind Ben, while grabbing Chad's arm for comfort, however, he tries to hide behind her to protect himself. Whitney and Simon step back, ready to run from the room after seeing the person who poisoned their mother. A couple of the seven dwarves also behind to shift towards the nearest exit, knowing how much trouble the wicked woman put their fathers through. Lonnie and Lil Shang put their fists up, ready to fight since they had no weapons. A couple of other kids merely look on in shock but remain where they are. The pirates locked in the adjoining room snicker at the heroes pathetic displays of fear.

"Please don't poison us," Audrey whimpers.

"This hospital better not have apples!" Chad chimes in, feeding the growing fear in the room.

Regina rolls her eyes. Another fine piece of work with Phillip and Aurora's daughter as well. "I'm not going to poison you if you'd let me finish my sentence, I was going to tell you that I am the Evil Queen, but not your Evil Queen. In fact, I don't even go by that title anymore. My name is Regina Mills, it's that simple..."