Chapter 51: Roll Call

"Do we really have to do this?" Jay moans as the group approaches the entrance to the hospital.

"Yes, because apparently, some kid named Chad is making more and more outlandish demands and Whale is losing his sanity," Regina explains. "And the rogue pirates aren't helping either. The one thing you do not want to do is piss off a man who spent a lot of his spare time grave robbing, sewing body parts together and trying to bring back the dead. "

At this mention, the son of Jafar immediately agrees with the Evil Queen.

"Who are Chad's parents?" Emma asks, with Killian's arm wrapped around her waist.

"Cinderella and Prince Charming," Evie answers, biting her lip rather hard. Doug keeps his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders, giving her comfort and reassurance. The two royals had a history that Evie preferred to forget. She hated that she's fallen for the shallow spoiled brat and followed him around like a love-sick puppy dog. It felt like her lowest point in life... and this was saying something because she was from the Isle. She knows the only reason she'd fallen for him was that of his status as a prince and his charming looks, which unfortunately he lived up to like his father. She'd been used by him to do his homework and tried to be vain and arrogant to impress him; a person that she was no longer proud of once being. She can't help but feel ashamed of her actions; she had only been looking at the surface when she should have been going for depth. Doug's devotion and love for her showed her that beauty is far more than skin-deep.

"I forgot that there were two people with that title," David says, as he carries Neal on his shoulders.

"No there isn't," Snow says with a grin. "There will always be one prince charming, and he's mine." She pecks him on the cheek, causing Emma to roll her eyes in embarrassment.

"Who else is in this group?" the Saviour asks so they could get a list together for roll call. The entire group stops

"Audrey, the daughter of Prince Phillip and Aurora," Jane says.

"Tallia Bell, she's Tinkerbell's kid," Jay adds. "Ally, the daughter of Alice."

"As in Wonderland?" Crystal asks.

"Yep," the son of Jafar nods.

"Uhm, Whitney and Simon White," Mal adds.

"Oh... so we have twins?" Snow asks in surprise, expecting maybe one of the children from Auradon might be hers and David's, not two. While a couple of true love always desired to have more children after Emma and having been blessed with Neal; they'd never taken the time to think about expanding the family any further. However, this, in a way was ideal, they had more children to give parental love and affection to.

"Double trouble," Ben smiles. "And they also hate apples."

"Runs in the family," Emma agrees. Her stomach turns sharply. Having an alternate kid with Killian is one thing and a reckless and rebellious one who takes after his father is certainly not ideal for the nervous parents-to-be. But now having to adjust to meeting a new brother and sister too, is a lot for her to take in. She leans heavily on Killian for support, unsure of how to react.

"Paige and Patrick Pan," Carlos says, holding Jane's hand.

"Hey, I have an aunt and uncle, and I'm both older than them," Crystal grins sarcastically.

"Ruby and Anxelin, they are daughters of Rapunzel," Jane says. "Jordan, the daughter of Genie and Eden."

"Who?" Snow asks.

"She's the daughter of the Genie of the lamp," Jane explains.

"Oh, Sidney will be most delighted," Regina mutters under her breath, not exactly thrilled with letting a child near her former magic mirror, the being whom she manipulated into killing King Leopold for her, who kidnapped Kathryn/ Abigail for her as well, and who teamed up with the Snow Queen in order to earn his freedom again. The man had always been her snake in the grass and since she'd long left the side of evil, she still couldn't trust him knowing how blindly willing he was to do anything for anyone who gave him attention.