Chapter 60: Moving In

"Will everyone please listen up!" Regina calls out to the crowd of people.

Many eyes turn towards the mayor of Storybrooke, she stands on a picnic bench to make sure that everyone can see her.

"Now, I know that this is a lot to take in for many of you and we are asking for a rather large favour of you, but there just isn't enough room at Granny's to house all these children from Auradon and the Isle and I seriously doubt Whale is going to let these teens stay in his hospital any longer. I know the convent can help with some of this problem, but if a few of you could graciously take in some of the alternate children, no one will have to sleep on a park bench."

Hell no! Lily growls in her head. She doesn't want some purple-haired freak living with her and her mother. She glares daggers at the so-called heroes of this town.

Everyone frowns with concern, they would never put it past the monarch to carry out this threat.

"I'm kidding," the former Evil Queen says.

"I promise that it's only temporary," Crystal reassures the crowd. "First thing tomorrow, Mal and I will start working on a way to get everyone home. I just need to go get my Dad's book from his shop. We will not rest until every child is back with their real parents again."

"Or vice versa," Mal mutters as most of the VKs don't want anything to do with their real parents.

"Like the arrivals from Camelot and the Land of Untold Stories, we are going to do our best to keep everyone safe and make everyone feel welcome," Snow reminds them. She and David look at their new twin children, Snow is already planning to have the twins share the upstairs in the farmhouse, right next to Neal's room. She hopes that they won't mind sharing their usual guest space.

"And we will provide all of them with the basic necessities like food and clothing," Emma adds.

"But you, munchkins will have put up with looking plain for a little while," Zelena jokes.

"If I can get some fabric and a sewing machine, I could make everyone new outfits," Evie says, as Doug wraps her in his arms. "This place definitely needs some updated fashion choices."

"We'll think about it, Evie," Regina reassures her with a smile.

"The covenant can provide several beds for some of the children," Blue volunteers. She looks down at Jane and Tallia. "Would you ladies mind staying with the sisters? I believe spending time with fellow fairies will be most beneficial to everyone."

The daughter of the Fairy Godmother smiles brightly. She is hesitant to live in a strange place and she doesn't want to completely go back to being the "good girl" with the bowl cut; she thinks she could learn a lot from the fairies, making her mother very proud. "We'd love to," she says positively.

"She does not speak for both of us," Tallia points out. She snaps her bubble gum, not wanting to spend time in a place with rules that tells you when to pray, what to do, and what to wear. It's exactly what she'd tried to escape from in Pixie Hollow by going to Auradon. "Can I still chew gum and wear whatever I want?"

Blue's face folds into a frown as she looks at the rebellious teenager wearing green leather and who has green streaks in her hair. She was most definitely Green's daughter, no doubt about that. Rebel without a cause. She decides she can make a few exceptions, especially if it's only temporary. It is clear that the daughter of Tinkerbell will need some strong guidance, especially when it comes to learning about respect and handling her potential magic.

"Within reason, as long as you follow the rules, you are welcome to chew gum and wear what you would like," the head fairy finally says.

"Cool," the teenager shrugs.