Chapter 47: Crystal Clear

"Once upon a time a song inspired them be brave. They gave me up because my fate was as the one who'd save. The world from your dark magic and the wicked things you do. They placed a song inside my heart more powerful than you."

Emma lifts her head from the pillow and moans slightly. Killian reacts the same way, rolling away from the sound and putting a pillow over his head. While he enjoyed his Swan's singing, he didn't need to hear it so early in the morning. Her phone is singing and buzzing on her nightstand. She just wants to ignore it and go back to sleep; being pregnant has taken a lot of energy from her and she wants to sleep in as long as possible. This is why she lets Killian take the morning shifts since as a sailor, he was usually up before dawn anyways and she often had to deal with her morning sickness, so she didn't exactly feel 100% until closer to noon. But, they usually didn't have such a complicated situation that they do right now. A bunch of teenagers, realms away from home and in need of help from them. With several grunts, she reaches over, past a framed photo of her, Henry, and Killian on her son's graduation day, and answers.

"Hello?"

"Emma?" Crystal's voice says, sounding slightly annoyed on the other end. "I'm sorry to wake you so early but you have to come and get your son."

"My son? Henry's should be in his room..." the blonde mutters, still half-asleep and not thinking clearly.

"No, your other son with the name that also starts with H..."

"Harry?" Emma says, sitting up, now more awake than before. "He's at your place?"

"Oh, not just at my place, he made himself right at home; eating my food, using up my hydro, sleeping in my bed, and basically invading into my personal space. You're lucky I didn't shove him through a wall."

"So why is he still there?"

"Because I figured it was better to keep him in one place, so we don't have to track him down later. He slept in the unfinished part of my building. Now, will you please come and get him?"

"Why does it have to be us?"

"Because until we can send these guys back to where they belong, he's your son... or half-son so, therefore, he is your responsibility. Plus, you are the law enforcement in town and he has been breaking and entering. I'm not pressing charges, but I want him out!"

Emma sighs. "Okay fine, we'll be over soon."

"Take your time, especially if you get morning sickness, but we do have to meet up to figure all this crap out."

"Agreed," the Saviour moans before hanging up.

"What was that all about?" Killian asks, rolling over, knowing this likely involved him.

"Your son from another realm broke into Crystal's apartment and apparently was trying to make her lose her sanity."

"My son?" Killian says, almost with a playful smile on his face. "How do we know he's also not yours? I could have remembered that bar wench I kissed."

"So, you've said, but it's mostly because the stalking aspect, the apparent relentless pursuit of a woman who is not interested, and the lack of boundaries comes from your side of the family," she says, trying to sound annoyed.

"I'll concede to the first two things being correct, but the violation of boundaries thing was certainly not one of my methods. But you do have to admit Love, that my methods did work..." He grabs her arm and begins kissing his way to her shoulder. "And he certainly has my dashingly good looks to want to pursue a fine lass." Emma feels goosebumps form on her skin as his soft lips press endlessly against her skin, she pulls the strap of her tank top up before swatting a pillow at her husband as he chuckles and continues to kiss her shoulder.