Chapter 01 : Meet Fan and Her Family

"Argh Akka. Please turn off that damn alarm" Bhoomi gritted her teeth inside the blanket. Covering her ears with her Palms. Pulling the duvet more closer to her.

Srishti fluttered her eyes open. With a sweet smile adorning her lips. She was happy as always and believed that she's going to have a great day. Sitting up in the bed. She stretched her hands and yawned heavily.

Slowly tilting her head sideways. Her eyes fell on the small frame kept besides the night stand. His pic.

"Good morning darling"she said dreamily

"Good morning darling"she said dreamily. Resting her hands on her chin. Her days always started with him. The man of her dreams.

"Bhoomi..Get up you lazy pig. Remember your exams are nearing and you are hardly opening your book"Srishti said smacking bhoomi's head

"Ouch Akka. Please let me sleep know. I'll study later"Bhoomi pouted

"Don't make excuses again. Do you remember how much you scored last time right?"

"That's because I was sick and stop being a mommy figure my darling Akka. I'm not going to wake up"she peeped outside the comforter and sticked her tongue out. Giggling.

"Wait I'll show"Srishti slipped down from the bed. She walked towards the washroom and took a mug full of water. Coming back to the bed. She threw it in bhoomi's face. Bhoomi screamed getting startled and saw Srishti laughing. Holding her stomach.

"Akka...."she yelled

"Told you right. You're late my darling. Go and study"Srishti pulled her cheeks.

"I want to sleep more"Bhoomi said rubbing her eyes

"That's exactly why I've warned you a thousand times not to stay awake the whole night by watching some stupid web series or dramas. You'll never listen to me right?"

Bhoomi smiled showing her teeth