Chapter 25 : Dream Project

The moment their eyes met. She felt that she would faint. Her superstar. Her idol was standing right in front of her. His lips curved into a smile. Seeing her.

"Hi"he said

"Hi"he said. Making her drew breath. Coming back to her senses.

"Hi..sir. Please come..inside"she said nervously. Jai gladly obliged. He walked inside. When she made way for him. She checked if anyone was outside. Or saw him coming inside.

"Don't worry. No had seen me coming in. I just took off my glasses and jacket so..."he said. Seeing her concern.

Srishti bit her lips. Nodding her head. Jai smiled and looked around.

"Your house is beautiful srishti"he said.

"Tha..Thank you sir. Please sit"

He nodded and sat on the couch. She stood still. Twisting her shawl with her fingers. Not knowing what to do next.

"Is your parents out of town?"he asked. Seeing her all silent. It took few seconds for her. To register his question.

"They...had a wedding. They'll be...back by night"

"Oh okay"he said. She tapped her feets nervously. He could easily understand how nervous and tensed she was.

"Your phone"

"Huh?"

"Your phone Srishti"he took the phone out. From his pocket. And gave it to her. She took it with her shivering hands.

"Thank you....sir...You really shouldn't have....bothered to do this. I...I wasted your time"she fumbled.

"Not at all. I was looking forward to meet you again"

Srishti thought all the chances. Of her being asleep. Or in a dream. But it was indeed not. He was looking forward to meet her again. That made her cross the moon.

"I'll...get something for you sir"she said and quickly ran to the kitchen before he could say anything. Jai smiled at her and shook his head. He then got up and walked around the living room. Observing everything. Her pictures with her parents and bhoomi. Hung in the wall. He liked how simple her house was. Unlike his big mansion.

Srishti on the other side was having a minor heart attack. She poured a glass of juice with shivering hands. And then tried taking the sandwiches into a plate. In a hurry the plate fell down from her hands. Making a big sound. Srishti closed her eyes tightly and slapped herself mentally.