Chapter 15 : Will We Meet Again?

Bhoomi was back from her school. She kicked of her shoes and rushed upstairs. Learning from Radhika that srishti had been back at home.

"Akka you reached early tod....."Opening the door wide she quickly stopped when she saw her sister. Dancing in the bed. Like crazy make her widen her eyes.

"Akka?"

Srishti saw her sister and jumped down from the bed. Rushing towards bhoomi she held her hand and twirled her around humming her favourite song.

"Akka what's wrong?"she was puzzled

"Bhoomi nothing is wrong. Everything is just perfect. Freaking perfect. Woohoo"Srishti shouted and hugged bhoomi tightly.

"Seems like you're so happy today?"

"Yeah. So much"she giggled.

"What's the reason ms. Happy woman?"bhoomi shrugged

"Cause today was the most amazing day in my life. My entire life. I met him. Oh god. I sat so close to him. I talked to him. What else I need? I...I still can't believe it bhoomi. I just met him again"srishti said excitedly

"Met whom?"bhoomi asked

"HIM. My superstar Jai. I met him bhoomi"she said jumping up and down making bhoomi widen her eyes

"You mean you met jai Prakash Raj?"

"Yes. Hell yes"

"But you met him already. And also shouted his name. Hehe"bhoomi giggled.

"Yeah but I met him again today. I mean yeah I just did. I don't know how I would say this to you. But I would just die out of happiness if I don't. Listen to me"srishti grabbed bhoomis arms and made her sit next to her in the bed. Cross legged.

"Akka what are you..."

"Shut up and listen to me"

Bhoomi shut her mouth and listened to srishti who narrated everything to her. From how she came across Jai who met with an accident. And saved him. Took him to hospital. Till today when he came to meet her in person and thank her for saving his life. And also dropped her back home.

Bhoomi sat opened mouthed. Without blinking. Still in shock of things she'd been hearing from her sister. Srishti excitedly narrated everything to her.

"And that was it. He left after dropping me here. I also asked him whether he would like to come inside but he said some other time. I know that time won't come but I'm just so glad that he came till here bhoomi. This is the best day in my life. But I couldn't just talk to him properly. All because of my nervousness. But I met him. He's love. He's the best bhoomi. He's the most precious human being"srishti said and dropped herself in the bed. While bhoomi was all silent.

After few seconds bhoomi climbed next to srishti and lay next to her.

"You saved him from accident?'

"Hm"srishti nodded like a kid

"And he came to meet you today?"

"Hm..hm"