Chapter 06 : A Day to Remember

Jai couldn't stop admiring the girl in front of him. Who had her face lighted up. Glowing in happiness. She looked lost. Staring at his black orbs. She felt goosebumps in her skin. His hand was still lingering on hers.

"Hi"he said. Making her widen her eyes. He looked on when she didn't respond.

"Hello"he said snapping his fingers in front of her. Making her come back to her sense. He chuckled at her face. It looked flushed. She looked around and found everyone's eyes on them. She was totally embarrassed. But too shocked to deal with the situation. Jai kept smiling inwardly.

The moment she realised that they're standing so close

The moment she realised that they're standing so close. She stepped away from him. Lowered her head and literally ran away from there. The crowd broke into giggles and teasing. Giving Srishti a hard time. She hid herself behind Bhoomi who couldn't stop laughing. Holding her stomach. She never expected Srishti to loose such a chance ever in her life.

Jai smiled and walked to the middle of the stage. Srishti raised her head to look at him. Her lips curved into a wide smile. She couldn't believe that she saw him so closely. Her hand which held his a while ago was shivering like hell.

"Hi Darlings"his voice occupied the stage and everyone screamed his name. In excitement. Srishti couldn't even raise her voice. She was standing still.

"Thank you. Thank you Darlings for your love and support towards me. I love you all. And I'm so happy. To be a part of this function"he said smilingly. Srishti bited her lips to control her excitement. Hearing his voice. For real.

"First of all I want to thank all the members, staffs and faculties for having me here. This is for the first time. I'm attending an open cultural function event in a college. My heart feels so good to see you all. You all are being my support system ever since I've came into this movie field. My fans"he said and his eyes fell on Srishti. Others whistled and shouted. Srishti felt her heart in her mouth the moment she realised that his eyes are on her.

"Oh god. Oh my god. Someone please hold me. I will faint right now. He's looking at me. Oh god he's looking at me. Or he's looking at someone else? No...but I can feel his eyes on me. Gosh. His voice is so deep and intense. More like a metallic voice. It feels to good to hear that apart from his movies"Srishti said to herself. Keeping her eyes only on Jai.

"I received endless number of calls and messages asking me. Whether I'm attending the function or not. And finally here I'm standing in front of you. I'm looking forward to see the programmes"he continued to speak  for some more time. About his movies. Upcoming projects. Family. Fans. About college life. He also asked everyone to enjoy this phase of life as much as they can. Srishtis respect towards this man only increased a thousand folds.