Chapter 05 : Fan Meets Her Star

Srishti hugged her pillow closer to her chest. She bited her lips and kept looking at the clock. Tomorrow is the big day. She's gonna meet her superstar. The man of her dreams for real. It's already sending goosebumps all over her body. The time is barely moving. Testing her patience. She was widely awake. The lights were on which irked Bhoomi.

"Akka please turn off that damn light. I can't sleep"Bhoomi hit her with a pillow.

"Just shut up Bhoomi"Srishti said and she sat upright.

"Akka. Time is not going to rush if you keep looking at the clock"she said

"You know what? Bhoomi I really can't control my excitement now. Wait..I wonder what he will be doing right now. What if he's excited too. Just like me?"

"For your kind information. This is not the first time he's attending a function"Bhoomi sighed. Srishti pouted.

"Akka. Time is twelve right now. You better sleep. It's just a matter of few hours right? I'm going to switch the lights off"she said pulling the sheets and switched the lights off. Srishti sighed and tried to sleep again. But she couldn't.

She grabbed a torch from the nightstand. And looked at the time. It's just 12.10am.

"What? Oh god. Are you really testing my patience?"she pouted and stayed awake the whole night. And fell asleep by morning four.

On the other side. Jai was sleeping peacefully. Hugging the pillow. Shruthi barged inside the room. In the morning

"Annaya..Oh god. Are you still sleeping? Wake up"Shruthi said shaking him.

"Hm.."he groaned in sleep.

"Annaya wake up. Today you have a function to attend"she said. Jai opened his eyes and sat on the bed. He stretched his arms and yawned.

He saw his angry sister in front of him. And broke into a chuckle

"Yes darling"

"I don't know why you are always sleeping like kumbakarna? When will you leave this habit of yours"

"You won't get it. Do you know how barely I get time to sleep?"he showed a puppy face. Making her giggle

"Fine. Fine. Go and freshen up first. I will sent your clothes upstairs. You have to get ready soon. Already ganesh anna called like 10 times. I guess"shruthi said dragging him outside the bed.

"This ganesh man"he sighed.

"Annaya go"she pushed him inside the washroom.
.
.
"Akka..How much more time will you waste under the shower thinking about him. I want to take bath. Come outside please"bhoomi said banging the door of the washroom.

Srishti stepped outside. In her elegant red salwar kameez. Wiping her hairs. Bhoomi paused and gave her an unbelievable look.

 Bhoomi paused and gave her an unbelievable look