Chapter 22 : His Thoughts

"Why are you keeping this with you if you doesn't like her at all?"kumari questioned jai. He sighed. Knowing his mother won't be convinced easily.

"I want to return this dupatta to her one day. I completely forgot about that yesterday. When she came for Pooja. You didn't even let me know that she was gonna come"he said.

"But what about the magazine's?"kumari narrowed her eyes.

"Ma i was just curious. I knew srishti even before she saved me from the accident. I had went to her college for a function and she just shouted my name....."

"She shouted your name?"kumari blinked.

"Yeah kind of. I have no idea why she did that though. Before I went to meet srishti in her college after my accident. I sort of had flashes of the girl who'd saved me. It was her. I just had an inner feeling that it would be her. And i was right. That's why I had marked her out in the pictures. I had no wrong intentions. Trust me"he said. Hoping that his mother would let it go.

"Fine. I agree that you didn't had any bad intentions. You're a good boy. Lets forget the marriage topic for now. But I'm just asking if you would like to get to know her more"she said. He fell silent for few seconds.

"Jai?"

"I don't know ma. I mean. She's great. But also so humble. I don't even think she's comfortable around me. Moreover. I don't have time for all these. I just have to get back to work"he looked at the ground. Kumari sighed and caressed his hairs.

"Fine. I'm not forcing you for anything. Take your time. I just want to see you happy"she said. Making him smile.

"I'm happy. And I'm sorry for keep disappointing you again. I promise if i like someone. You'll be the first one to know"he said. Making her smile.

"I hope whichever girl you choose would be the right one for you Raju"kumari said. Even though she couldn't brush away the idea of Srishti and jai.

"Sure ma. I love you. You have to take rest now"he put the laptop aside. And made her lay on the bed.

"Sleep well. Good night"he smiled. And kissed her cheek.

"Good night Raju"

He came to his room. With lots of thoughts. Srishti was special. And he knew it. But he barely knows her. Moreover they have only met a quite few times. He didn't wanted to get married to any girl in that way. He wanted to get to know her. Her likes. Dislikes. Hobbies. Everything about her. Getting to know her was a good option. But it didn't made sense to him. She's a normal girl. Happy in her own life. He didn't wanted to scare her off in any way. So he decided to ignore the thoughts.

He was startled. As he heard his phone ringing. It was Ganesh calling.

"Hi Ganesh"he said as he took the call.

"Hi sir. I just went through the appointments and..."

"Did you drop Srishti back home safe?"jai asked. Interrupting him.

"Yes sir. About an hour ago"Ganesh replied. Making him nod.

"You were saying?"

"I called to ask you whether you're comfortable in resuming the shoot. From tomorrow?"Ganesh asked.

"Tommorow? Why?"jai asked. Since he haven't returned to shoot after his accident. Facing camera had put a weight on him again.

"Sir...Did you forget? We asked for three more weeks and it's almost time. The production house has already contacted me three times today"Ganesh said. Making jai nod.