Chapter 31 : Midnight Drive

Srishti and bhoomi were bidding bye to everyone in jais family. Nobody wanted them to leave. Especially Shruthi, Kumari and the kids. But they had no option. Everyone in jais family loved bhoomi too. And her non-stop talks.

"Bhoomi...can I talk to you alone for a sec?"jai approached bhoomi. As she finished saying bye to the kids.

"Sure"bhoomi smiled brightly. Jai chuckled at her face.

"Actually..you saw right. How srishti keeps avoiding me. We haven't had one proper conversation. After all those rumours spread out. We didn't even get enough time. I was outdoor for shoot and. I couldn't even check upon her. And neither your family"he said.

"I understand sir. But don't worry about akka. She's doing better. At first it was hard with relatives continuously calling. And nagging Amma appa. But now we kind of got used to it"she said. That made him relax a bit.

"I'm so relieved to hear that but. I just want to make things clear between me and srishti. And make sure that she's okay. So will you help me with that?"he asked. Bhoomis face brightened up.

"Superstar jai prakash raj asking for my help? Sure. What should I do?"bhoomi asked.

"Um..actually..I kind of need to talk to her alone. For this so...."he struggled to finish his sentence. Bhoomi giggled seeing his face.

"So..? You want me to leave akka alone with you?"she finished his sentence

"Yeah" Jai felt a bit embarrassed. Bhoomi laughed.

 Bhoomi laughed

"It's okay. I can manage"bhoomi said.

"Great. I will ask ganesh to drop you back"jai said. For which bhoomi showed thumps up.

"But I don't think your sister is gonna agree"jai sighed.

"Don't worry sir. I'm there right. There's nothing I can't do"bhoomi said. Making jai smile. They fist punched each other.

Jai went to take the car. By the time srishti and bhoomi bid bye to everyone.

"Bye madam. Thanks for this evening. It was so so cool to meet you all" bhoomi said excitedly.

"You're always welcome dear. Take care"Kumari smiled at her.

"Tell my greetings to your parents srishti"jais grandmother said. Making srishti nod with a smile. Even though she knew she's never gonna say that.

Jai stopped the car in front of them. Bhoomi slipped into a seat behind. While srishti assumed that Ganesh will be joining them so she decided to sit with bhoomi behind.