Chapter 23 : Arjun

Srishti spent the morning. Sitting idle. She felt her head splitting into pieces. With all the thoughts rushing through her head. She didn't knew what to do and whom to speak about this.

Besides she wondered how she will ever get her phone back from jais place. She wanted to call on her phone. And let them know that she'd forgotten it. But something pulled her back. She wanted to wait for sometime. To fix herself.

She couldn't stay at home for too long as well. Finally after battling to herself she decided to go to her College. Meeting her friends would lessen the stress she's been going through. She believed it.

After slipping into her dress quickly. She grabbed her scooter and drove to her college. It was almost break time. She walked towards her class, lost in thoughts. Didn't even realise that she'd banged onto someone.

"Hey watch out. Dream girl"she heard a voice and looked up. To meet his eyes.

"Arjun?"her lips widened.

"Long time"he chuckled and leaned for a hug. Srishti hugged him back.

"What the hell. Where were you all these while. I missed you so much"srishti said. Pouting. He laughed at her face.

"I missed you more. Grandma fell sick last week. I had to stay back to take care of her"he said.

"Oh I'm sorry..is she okay?"she asked. Concerned.

"Yep. Better. I was looking out for you. Your friends said that you were on leave"he said.

"I...I was not feeling well. But I'm good now. Sitting home idle. Was making me insane so"srishti sighed.

"I see. Do you want to grab a cup of coffee from the canteen madam?"he asked. She chuckled.

"Sure"

They walked towards the canteen. Chatting over things. They missed each other. Srishti was surely feeling better after meeting Arjun. He made her smile. No matter what the situation was. Without realising herself. Her stress lessened and she laughed. For whatever he said.

 For whatever he said

"Damn. I can't believe that I missed our culturals. When my friends sent me the video of you that day...I was laughing like hell"arjun grinned. Occupying a table in the canteen.

"What are you talking about?"Srishti occupied a seat. Opposite to him. He ordered for a mint lime and samosas which was srishtis favorite.

"Finally someone met her superstar I see"he winked at her. Making her heart beat faster. She recalled her first meet with jai. Her hands started getting cold.