Chapter 30 : Celebration

Jai came out of the car. His guards surrounded him. Protecting him from the large mob. He smiled and waved at his fans who shouted and screamed his name. Wishing him. He gestured few guards to do something as per his instructions. They carefully took him inside.

 They carefully took him inside

Before walking in. He turned towards everyone again. And waved. Once jai was inside. The driver started the car. The watchman opened the gate. And the car drove inside his mansion. Away from the crowd.

Jai was waiting for srishti and bhoomi. Srishti was trying not to show her face to anyone outside. As she knew it can cause troubles again for them.

As the car stopped. Jai opened the door for srishti. Who came outside looking terrified seeing the crowd. Jai knew that she was scared.

"Sorry for that. You okay?" jai asked. Making sristi nod.

Bhoomi came behind sristi. Looking around the mansion in wonder. It was huge and vast. She couldn't believe that she was really there.

"Wow. This is so....huge"bhoomi whispered to herself.

"Please come inside"he led srishti and bhoomi ahead. Ganesh walked in behind them. Jai stepped in first.

The living room was engulfed in darkness. Jai was confused why it was all. Still and silent today. It was not supposed to be like that. But the moment he stepped inside. The lights came on suddenly. Making them blink.

Jai saw the living room. Decorated so beautifully for his birthday. There was candles. Flowers. Balloons everywhere. A projector was kept on which showed his pictures. With the tag of happy birthday. He smiled whole heartedly seeing that. Srishti and bhoomi was awe-struck.

Jai heard the hustle of his family. As they rushed towards him. To wish him.

"Happy birthday Raju"everyone said. Hugging him from all sides. Making him choke.

"Okay. I can't breath. You guys are gonna kill me on my birthday"jai chuckled. Making everyone break the hug.

Kumari cupped his cheek first. And kissed his head. He smiled warmly at his mother.

"Stay blessed always"she said.

"Thank you ma"

"What took you so long? Do you know how long we've been waiting"rishika pouted. Making Jai smile and take her in his arms.

"Sorry darling. But I came know. We'll have super fun"jai said.

"Yay"rishika giggled.

"What about me?"Rishi pulled up a face. Jai smiled and took him in his arms too. Kissing his cheek.

His uncle and aunt wished him. He thanked them. Then he walked to his grandmother to take her blessings. She kissed his head.

"Happy birthday raju. You're getting older. I want to see you getting married sometime soon"she said. Making him snort.