Chapter 40 : Sanjay?

"Sanjay?"

"Wow jai sir. I'm glad you remember me"sajay smirked. Jai held his head in pain. And groaned. Sanjay laughed stepping closer. He kneeled down to face Jay. And looked into his eyes.

"I knew that you would never ever forget me Jai. You are the reason. Behind my destroyal. I waited so long. For this day. Now when I look at you. All covered in blood. And helpless. I finally feel alive"sanjay said. Srishti looked at him horrified.

"Sanjay. Why did you do this?"jai asked. Clenching his teeths to suck in the pain.

"Why? Why?"Sanjay roared.

"Because of you. I lost everything. My happiness. My family. My buisness. My reputation. And I went to prison. I waited for all these years. To grab one chance to see you suffer. Whom do you think was doing all these? Your accident. Downfall in the buisness. Targeting your family members. Your girlfriend. Her family. It was all me jai"sanjay said smiling. Evily. Srishti looked at him. In shock and horror.

"But bad luck. You narrowly escaped everything I planned against you. For the past 3 months I had been around you. Waiting for a chance to get you all alone. And now I've come by myself. To watch you die. And in bonus you have brought your wife along. Now I get to give you the most painful death"sajay laughed and looked at srishti. Her heart pounding heavily. She looked at Sanjay. In scare and disgust.

"What will you do if I touch your wife in front of you Jai?"Sanjay asked. Jai clenched his fists in anger. While srishti widened her eyes. She tried to free herself from the goons. Who held her tightly from sides.

"Sanjay...."jai gritted his teeths. "If you touch her. I will kill you"

"What? You will kill me?"Sanjay laughed

"You can't even stand on your feets Jai. Do you consider yourself as a hero who saves his heroine? I'm sorry to burst that bubble Jai. This is not a movie going on"sanjay said and looked at srishti. She gulped hard in fear.

Sanjay licked his lips. Seeing srishti. He took few steps closer to her.

"No"srishti said. Scaring as hell.

"Please dont"

"Sanjay stop"jai yelled. The goons punched him again. Making him spit blood.

Srishti paused her breath. As Sanjay stood in front of her. So close to her. Looking at her. In lust. He raised his finger to touch her. She closed her eyes tightly in fear. He inched closer. Aiming for her lips.

Jai punched the goons right away with all his strength. Lunging ahead and kicking Sanjay on his knees. He fell back on the ground. Jai grabbed srishtis hands. Pulling her behind him. She stood behind. Holding his bicep tightly in fear.

Sanjay got up furiously. Taking a revolver from his pocket. He pointed at jai. Srishti widened her eyes in horror and held Jai tightly. Her heart was in her mouth. She could barely breath. Jai stood still. He knew he could not do anything else. He held srishti protectively. Behind him.

"Sanjay. We both know who was at fault. You went to prison for a reason"jai said.

"Reason? Do you know how much i suffered for the past three years? I won't let you die that easily Jai. I want you to go through that same suffering. And I will make sure that. You go through it"sanjay said. Gripping his revolver. And held the trigger.

"No please dont"srishti yelled closing her eyes.

Sanjay pulled back. Hearing the sirens. He looked behind and saw. Police vehicles approaching them. He gritted his teeths in anger.

"Annaya let's go"his goons grabbed him.

"No. I want to kill him"sanjay yelled. But his goons pulled him back and they got into their vehicles. Fleeing quickly from there.