Chapter 18 : The Pooja

At jais mansion. Everyone was busy with work. And was preparing for the pooja. The whole living room was decorated with flowers and garlands. A stage was put up in the corner of the living room. In which the pooja would be held. The priests and his assistant's arrived in time and started doing the arrangements. Kumari was busy in the kitchen. Preparing food.

Jai was pacing around the living room. He wore a dark blue kurta and white pants. His long hairs set free.

He was dragged by the kids who wanted to play different games but couldn't exactly come up with one

"Guys I'm already tired. And I need some rest. Don't do this to me ya"he whined like a kid. The kids were in no mood to leave him. They kept fighting over the game. He sighed.

"Annaya the pandit is here. Let's go and meet him know. Come. And you kids stop bothering him"Shruthi grabbed him by his wrist. Jai followed her. He met the priest and welcomed him. The priest blessed him. He'd been their family priest for over ten years.

"Stay blessed. It's seems like you had a tough time this year"the priest said making jai nod.

"That's what it looks like"jai smiled.

"The bad time for you had passed. The coming days would be stressful but just stay focused"the priest said.

Jai thanked him. And he left to start the pooja.

"Kumari madam. All the family members are present here right? Shall we start the pooja then?"the priest asked.

"Can you wait for some more minutes? One more person is yet to come"kumari said. Everyone looked at her questioningly.

"Everybody is here maa. For whom are we waiting for?"jai asked.

"I'll tell you. But just wait for some more time"she said. As soon as heard the horn outside. A bright smile appeared in the faces of kumari and shruthi.

"I think she is here"kumari walked towards the entrance. Followed by shruthi. Jai stood there along with his grandmother. Confused.

Kumari and shruthi walked towards the door and saw srishti coming outside the car. Followed by ganesh.

 Followed by ganesh