Chapter 04 : Surprise!

Jai's POV

The flight landed back in Hyderabad. We got down from the airport. A huge crowd formed outside and they shouted my name. I smiled and waved at them. My fans. I love them

My guard's took care of the crowd

My guard's took care of the crowd. I asked them not to hurt anybody. Few of them gathered around for selfies and I gladly obliged. Later I walked outside and got inside the car.

After twenty minutes. Here I'm. Standing in front of my Home sweet home. God. I missed this place. I knew that my arrival wasn't expected.

"I'm home"I shouted and within a few seconds my family gathered around me. Hugging the hell out of me. I smiled and hugged them back

"Raju you didn't even let us know that you're coming"Amma said and smacked my head playfully. I smiled and hugged her

"I came know"

I ran towards nannamma and gave her a big bear hug. She ruffled my hairs and kissed my forehead. Later I took blessings from Pedananna and Pedamma. The kids literally killed me with their continuous blabbering.

"Enough now and take rest for a while. I'll call you once the dinner is ready"Amma said. I nodded happily and walked back to my room. After freshening up , I went through my appointments this week which Ganesh had sent me.

"Annaya"my door opened and I heard Shruthis yell. She ran towards me and hugged me tightly

"Why didn't you tell me that you're coming? I missed you"she said and I smiled. Hugging her back

"I missed you too"

We sat together and then spoke for a long time.

"Wow. So you're attending the cultural fest in Chaitanya college. Great"Shruthi said and I nodded.

I've received an invitation from the college. Asking me to take part in the function. Since I'm here this month I gladly obliged. One of my college mate is working there as a lecturer too. I usually doesn't attend school or college functions.

"I wonder how girls will stay alive the whole day"she said and I looked at her

"Why?"

"They're  gonna drool over you Annaya. You're their one and only darling. When will you get some senses?"she squealed and I smacked her head with a smile.

Later we had dinner and dispersed into our rooms. The kids was stubborn and insisted to sleep with me. I agreed. Soon I dozed off. Hugging the kids.