Chapter 07 : Accident

A month later

Everything is going in fine in their lives. Srishti is super happy. Post function she had started stalking him more and more. It only gave her goosebumps. She was dissapointed that she couldn't even click a picture with him. But surprisingly her pictures when they were together in the stage got printed in the college magazine. One of her junior had clicked it. She thanked the boy a thousand times for capturing the special moments of her life. She took a print of it and framed it. Hanging it in her room. Every morning she looks at the pic. Feeling goosebumps.

Jai was also engrossed in his work. Movie discussion. Shoots. Script's. Everything kept him busy. He's trying his best to find time for his family too. On the other side Kumari wanted him to get married as soon as possible. He kept slipping away from the topic.

One fine evening. Srishti was sitting in the canteen along with her friends. Her classes were extended to the evening and she was already pissed

"What are you thinking?"Kajal asked bumping her shoulder with Srishti. Making her come back to the world.

"Ah this evening classes are getting on my nerves. I want to get back home and sleep"Srishti pouted

"So true"her friends sighed.

"Hey..let's stay back in my house. I'll ask Mom to cook biryani for us"Riya said excitedly

"Yeah"others showed a thumbs up.

"I'm not coming okay. I'm going back home"Srishti shrugged

 I'm going back home"Srishti shrugged

"Come on Srishtu. Just stay back for this night. I'll talk to your parents"Riya said.

"But Riya..."

"No way Srishti. You're coming with us. Riyas house is just fifteen minutes away from here. If your parents enquire let's say that we had extra classes extended to one more hour"Nidhi said.

"Should I lie?"Srishti frowned.

"As if you haven't done that before"Kajal chuckled.

"Hello. I never lie to my parents"Srishti said pouting.

"Srishti stop being a drama queen. You're coming with us. That's it"Riya pulled her cheek and she screamed.

"I hate you all"she said shrugging. The bell rang and they left for the class.
.
.
"Amma I'm really sorry. I wanted to inform you but I.."jai spoke over the phone. Kumari intruppted him.

"I dont want to hear a thing Raju. You didnt even care to inform me that youre leaving for a function. I'm your mother. Do you know how tensed I was when I didnt find you here in the morning?"she shouted over the phone