Chapter 02 : Meet Star and His Family

"Yes..I'm taking care of it. Don't worry. Sure I'll give it to him"Ganesh walked upstairs smilingly , holding a tab in his hand.

He opened the door of a room. There lay our superstar. Sleeping like a baby. Hugging his pillow closer. His bed looked fully messed up. He was in deep sleep slumber.

Ganesh tapped on the door

"Sir?"

He still didn't budge. He hated being disturbed in sleep. But being a superstar. There's no option left for him. He worked day and night.

"Sir?"he called him again and he stirred. Moving his body. He yawned.

"Hmm..Come in Ganesh"he mumbled cutely. In his sleepy voice. Ganesh smiled and walked inside.

"Sir..call for you"

Jai got up and stretched his arms. He yawned again. His wavy hairs which he had grown for the character of his next film fell on his eyes. Making him frown. He brushed it off and opened his eyes lazily. He took the tab from Ganesh and gave a sweetest smile to his family who is on the other side. In a video call.

"Hi

"Hi..Good morning"he said

"Good morning Raju"his whole family wished in unison making him smile even wider.

"What is this Raju? How many times I've warned you not to sleep like Kumbakarna. Poor ganesh always gets troubled by you. You are a superstar. Dont forget that"kumari , his mother said making him pout. Ganesh chuckled. Others laughed at him

"Sorry ma. There was night shoot yesterday. I could barely sleep"he said like a kid making everyone go awe of him. Ganesh was watching him with a smile

"Okay..Now be a good boy and get ready soon"

He nodded.

"When will the shoot start Raju?"his uncle asked.

"By morning nine Pedananna. Tomorrow or day after. They're just handling the production works. I have to be at the sets today for some look tests"he said.

"Do you need help? Should I come there?"he asked

"No need I can manage here. Ganesh is here right?"

"Raju.. seems like you don't want to talk to me anymore"his grandmother shrugged making him grin widely

"How can I forget my girlfriend? You're my darling right nannamma. I love you and you know that" He gave her a flying kiss. She smiled.