Chapter 28 : Proposal

Srishti was on a video call with her friends. She owed them all an explanation. For the things happened. They were angry on her for hiding such an important thing from them. When the pictures of srishti with jai leaked. Her friends were truly astonished and wanted to know everything. As soon as possible.

"That's it guys. I've already told everything. Theres nothing more"she said.

"I'm sure there's more. See srishtu if you're planning to hide any more from us. We're gonna end this friendship right here"Riya said

"For god's sake. I'm saying the truth. He came with his mother. Talked to Amma appa and then left. That's it"she said.

"Did he say that he'll meet you again?"kajal asked. Srishti recalled the way he said 'Ill see you around'. Her lips stretched into a smile.

"She's smiling. She's definitely gonna meet him again. Tell me when? Can I come along. Please"Riya pouted.

"God no. I don't know whether we'll meet again. He said let's remain friends. That's it. I'm not even sure that I'm gonna meet him"srishti said

"Of course you'll meet him babe. My intuition is that he's already in love with you"nidhi said making srishti scoff.

"Yeah right"

"You don't believe me?"

"He's a superstar nidhi. He don't have time for people like us"srishti said

"Oh okay. Didn't he come to your house and made you a godamn sandwich? Which celebrity does that?"nidhi asked making srishti mum

"Oh god it's so exciting. Just imagine you marrying him and having kids"riya said excitedly.

"You know what. I'm done. Now go to hell you'all. I'm going bye"srishti disconnected the call and lay on bed.

Her phone was overpouring with messages. She didn't care to check. She wondered how she'll go back to college tommorow. And face everyone.

Bhoomi walked in and saw srishti. Lost in thoughts. She wondered if she should talk to her. Or let it be like her mother said.

"What?"srishti asked when she saw bhoomi staring at her.

"Nothing"bhoomi shaked her head.

"So much is happening bhoomi. I can't take"she sighed closing her eyes.

"Yeah well..okay"she rushed to srishti and sat next to her.

"I'm saying this because if i don't I'm gonna be mad. Not because I love you that much. Also I'm angry at you for hiding everything from me"bhoomi said making srishti frown.

"What are you talking about?"srishti asked.

"Akka....Jais mom.She kind of put forward a proposal"Bhoomi said. Srishti was startled. So she sat up.

"What proposal?"

"About....your marriage. With jai"she said.

Srishti froze. It took her few seconds to realise what it actually meant.

"Marriage?"