Chapter 35 : The Truth

Few hours ago

Ganesh walked inside the caravan. When jai was doing his final touch up for a scene.

"Sir?"

"Ganesh? Where have you been?"jai asked. Once he saw him.

"There was a call from the Inspector sir. They hacked the FB accounts from which your photos with sristi madam had been going viral. The same reporter who had come to see you that day. Is the one who forwarded the photos to the media as well. They want to confront him in your presence"ganesh said.

"Ganesh if he is some random reporter i don't think he's the one who is making phone calls to me and threatening my family. We're just wasting our time. I need some solid proofs and before it's anymore late. I want to know who is the person. Behind everything"jai said.

"Okay sir. I'll do the need"ganesh said and left.

Jai sighed and leaned back on his chair. It's been a week he had agreed to get married. And it's been a week he had heard from srishti and her family. He knew she would be terrified. And thought of giving her some time. He knew that he had to give her some explanation. To his sudden decision. But something inside him didn't had enough courage. To make her go through anymore problems because of him.

"Sir the shot is ready"

Jai came back to his sense and went to do his scene. Once the camera was on. He was a completely different person. That's the actor inside him. Who handled every character with ease.

Two hours later he wrapped up. His portion. And headed back to his caravan. He saw Ganesh waiting outside for him. With a tensed face.

"Ganesh?"

"Sir we have an emergency"ganesh said.

"What happened?"jai asked. Tensing up.

"There had been an attack on srishti madam. And her friend. It happened right outside srishti madams house"ganesh said. Making him shocked.

"What? Is sristi alright?"he asked worriedly.

"Yes sir. Our guards had informed the police at the right time. And they caught some men of the team. Who were trying to kidnap her. Sristi madam had fallen unconscious. So they shifted her to the hospital. Her friend was beaten up by the goons. So he's admitted in the hospital as well. He is having some minor injuries"ganesh said. Jai processed the information. His heart began pounding.

It's been few weeks. Some of jais personal guards had been keeping their eye around srishtis house. To ensure their safety. Sristi and her family was unaware about this. But jai made sure that. Nothing wrong happened to them.

When the goons attacked srishti and Arjun. The guards came at the right time. Saving them. And also alerting the police.

"I want to see her Ganesh. Right now. Ask the driver to take the car"jai said.

"But sir. I thought we will be going to the police station first"ganesh said.

"No. Srishti is important to me now. I have to make sure that she is okay"jai said. He was terrified knowing that. His fears had come true.